SportsWrath

Superbowl?

osi724dasack

Barring another famous Giants collapse after the BYE...there really isnt a much better team in the NFC, you can argue Dallas, but if our D came on the plane to dallas opening night then we would have won...

Its a realistic thought...

ohh btw if we made it there...the chances of beating the Patriots would be 1 in a 1,000

what NFC team doesnt have many flaws?

I will give you that but as a fan I wouldn't even think about the Super Bowl until my team is at least a playoff lock. It seems entirely premature. As a superstitious fellow I am not a fan of talking about such greatness until this team shows it can get it done. The Patriots they are not.

If they do make it to the SB, parties at my house. I live in Mesa AZ, about twenty miles from the stadium. But I just moved there 2 yrs ago. My girlfriend, and my buddies all live right down from the Cards stadium in Glendale. So probably thier house. :P

If they do make it to the SB, parties at my house. I live in Mesa AZ, about twenty miles from the stadium. But I just moved there 2 yrs ago. My girlfriend, and my buddies all live right down from the Cards stadium in Glendale. So probably thier house. :P

I live their too!!!

Just east about three thousand miles. :P

Weren't we 6-2 half way through last year?

Im excited by our recent play, but this is what worries me most. I know we are not 6-2 yet, but it most likely will be that way. And isnt that a little wierd, same thing. I mean, if we get to 6-2, and we tank it again, thats gonna be some wierd shit. <_<

The Dog agrees that it is entirely too early for a Super Bowl call for any team not named the Patriots or the Colts...however, the Dog does in fact believe that the Super Bowl representative from the NFC will most likely come out of the east...it seems to be the only division in the NFC where the teams elevate their play most consistently...it is difficult to tell if the Packers (specifically Favre) can sustain play for the long hall...of course, it being early, there is always a team that has the potential to come out of nowhere and make an unforseen run - teams like the Eagles, Saints, Seahawks, and Panthers seem to have the pieces to pull it together and make a legitimate run...

The Dog agrees that it is entirely too early for a Super Bowl call for any team not named the Patriots or the Colts...however, the Dog does in fact believe that the Super Bowl representative from the NFC will most likely come out of the east...it seems to be the only division in the NFC where the teams elevate their play most consistently...it is difficult to tell if the Packers (specifically Favre) can sustain play for the long hall...of course, it being early, there is always a team that has the potential to come out of nowhere and make an unforseen run - teams like the Eagles, Saints, Seahawks, and Panthers seem to have the pieces to pull it together and make a legitimate run...

The Eagles and the Panthers?? I think not. The Eagles have a crappy D and the Panthers have Grampa for a QB and not a very good run game.

And you said the NFC rep will most likely come out of the east, then you said a surprise team like the Eagles could make a run. Do you know what div. the egirls are in? :huh:

The Eagles and the Panthers?? I think not. The Eagles have a crappy D and the Panthers have Grampa for a QB and not a very good run game.

And you said the NFC rep will most likely come out of the east, then you said a surprise team like the Eagles could make a run. Do you know what div. the egirls are in? :huh:

The NFC East? :huh:

Anyway Osi I think you need to lie down while dreaming (or stoned). The Giants have played decent but not that great and unless they play much better the only thing that will get them into the SB is luck.

The Dog is glad you are here to tell us these things...yes, they are...they were two seperate lines of thought...yes, at this moment, the NFC east looks to be the strongest division (the Eagles are currently 2-3, not so strong...), but the Dog was also stating that teams can still come out of nowhere, like the Eagles...the essence being that it is very early to tell...you are so literal it hurts...

and yes - the eagles d may be weak, but they were relatively weak last year early on...and the Dog would argue that recent history with the exception of Brady dictates that you do not need a top of the line QB to get to the Super Bowl, so if "grandpa" stays healthy, and their defense gets consistent, in a lame NFC conference, the Panthers could come out of nowhere and slide in...it is all who gets hot court jester...

Superbowl?

that is the reason we are playing I mean that is the ultimate goal. SuperBowl? sure but I cut the season up in quarters and see how we do 1-4 quarters after the 4 quarters are over or while we are in the 4th quarter (games13-16) and we at least have a "y" next to our name ,thats when visions of the Superbowl start to filter in to my brain . Albeit we have to take each post season game one at a time and we can't over look any one we play against in those games.