SportsWrath

Superbowl?

osi724dasack

ok well lets put this thread to bed...

i was high as hell when i wrote it...

BUT

You can count on me bumping this thread week 14 :TU:

hmmmmm seems like when ever you start a thread and people go against what you say you blame it on pot or being high on something :confused:

Any more Pot talk on this Giants board and I am going to trade you to the Dolphins and delete your post's

hmmmmm seems like when ever you start a thread and people go against what you say you blame it on pot or being high on something :confused:

Any more Pot talk on this Giants board and I am going to trade you to the Dolphins and delete your post's

trade me to the Dolphins? :o

ok well lets put this thread to bed...

i was high as hell when i wrote it...

BUT

You can count on me bumping this thread week 14 :TU:

If by week 14 the Giants are 12-2 then we can start entertaining the thought much more seriously.

The Dog is glad you are here to tell us these things...yes, they are...they were two seperate lines of thought...yes, at this moment, the NFC east looks to be the strongest division (the Eagles are currently 2-3, not so strong...), but the Dog was also stating that teams can still come out of nowhere, like the Eagles...the essence being that it is very early to tell...you are so literal it hurts...

Two seperate lines of thought?? :huh: The SB rep outta the NFC will come out of the East. Or a surprise team could make it, like the Eagles. :unsure: Uhhhhhh, are you smokin with OSI724DASACK?????

and yes - the eagles d may be weak, but they were relatively weak last year early on...and the Dog would argue that recent history with the exception of Brady dictates that you do not need a top of the line QB to get to the Super Bowl, so if "grandpa" stays healthy, and their defense gets consistent, in a lame NFC conference, the Panthers could come out of nowhere and slide in...it is all who gets hot court jester...

With the exception of Brady???? Yeah, like his team stinks w/o him. :rolleyes:

I think you were trying to type "PEYTON MANNING" there. Its OK, riding that short bus to school can do that to ya.

It is all who has "common sense" dogshit

That was kinda my point. Even if we do go 6-2 as many of us believe we will, it's no guarantee that we'll finish strong.

I understood your point, Tree. But your post made a nice segway. :)

SF lost to the Ravens last week 9-7. They're not very good, but they have won two games and their losses came from 3 playoff contenders (Seattle, Pittsburgh, and Baltimore).

Miami? They're going to upset somebody, and being on a neutral field is probably the best place they can play right now. Honestly, I'd rather be playing them in Miami, where the press is probably ripping them new assholes.

We are very likely to win both games, but I wouldn't just assume it yet. The Giants aren't at the level where they can just make that assumption.