SportsWrath

Was at the game today!

Sephiroth

Before the game, I was walking into the Sheradon... and a man in a white shirt with his son was leaving the Sheradon at the same time. I said to my parents, "I think that's Jessie Armstead." I was so sure of it I almost yelled, "Hey Jessie!"

An hour later, who's the honorary Giants captain? The man in the white shirt... Jessie Armstead.

Then as the first half was winding to a close, a Jets fan in front of us tossed some garbage down a few rows ahead of us. My dad said to him, "hey, that's really bad etiquette." and the guy said back to him, "shut up before you get your ass kicked."

So I said to the guy (who was right in front of me), "You don't talk to my dad like that!" When he turned around I said, "yeah, YOU!" He piped down and apologized about a minute later. Funny too, cuz I don't really think of myself as being an intimidating-looking person, and the guy probably had about three inches and 50 pounds on me, but he didn't have too much to say after that, lol.

And of course, it was awesome to watch the Giants kick the Jets' butts today. :TU: GO GIANTS!

Before the game, I was walking into the Sheradon... and a man in a white shirt with his son was leaving the Sheradon at the same time. I said to my parents, "I think that's Jessie Armstead." I was so sure of it I almost yelled, "Hey Jessie!"

An hour later, who's the honorary Giants captain? The man in the white shirt... Jessie Armstead.

Then as the first half was winding to a close, a Jets fan in front of us tossed some garbage down a few rows ahead of us. My dad said to him, "hey, that's really bad etiquette." and the guy said back to him, "shut up before you get your ass kicked."

So I said to the guy (who was right in front of me), "You don't talk to my dad like that!" When he turned around I said, "yeah, YOU!" He piped down and apologized about a minute later. Funny too, cuz I don't really think of myself as being an intimidating-looking person, and the guy probably had about three inches and 50 pounds on me, but he didn't have too much to say after that, lol.

And of course, it was awesome to watch the Giants kick the Jets' butts today. :TU: GO GIANTS!

The bully will always back down when someone fights back.

I hate Jets fans...such second class citizens. I also wish that dick

Fireman Ed would get a really bad case of strep throat.

He's actually a pretty good guy... he goes on Vacation the same place I do. They asked him to become an official mascott, but he would not be allowed to have beer during the game so he turned them down :clap:

He's actually a pretty good guy... he goes on Vacation the same place I do. They asked him to become an official mascott, but he would not be allowed to have beer during the game so he turned them down :clap:

I heard he was a steamfitter, which is kind of almost the same line of work that I'm in. I have not met one steamfitter who wasn't a cool guy.

Mike and the Maddog were wondering where he's been, because he wasn't at the first two games. Someone on the show said he was on vacation, but I can't imagine that guy scheduling his vacation for this time of year.

Turning down the opportunity to be an official mascot and possibly make some bucks of it because he couldn't drink beer during the game sounds pretty dumb to me, considering he could drink before and after the game.

Then again, he's a jets fan, so nuff said. I threw out garbage tonight with more class than Jets fans. Probably all upset that pennington didn't get hurt today.

I hate Jets fans...such second class citizens. I also wish that dick

Fireman Ed would get a really bad case of strep throat.

That's too much generalization on your part dude. I'm sure there's the good, the bad, and the ugly in every fan base.

Turning down the opportunity to be an official mascot and possibly make some bucks of it because he couldn't drink beer during the game sounds pretty dumb to me, considering he could drink before and after the game.

Then again, he's a jets fan, so nuff said. I threw out garbage tonight with more class than Jets fans. Probably all upset that pennington didn't get hurt today.

He hurt his knee, they said it on PTI before the year started.

God I hate Jets fans. They were so annoying yesterday. So satisfying seeing them walk out pissed off. They got very quiet after Plax scored that TD.

On the third and 11 play where Brad Smith was quarterback and they ran a draw, I said to my Dad that was the dumbest play I ever saw. So the Jets fan behind me goes, "Typical stupid Giants fan, he obviously doesn't know they are playing for field position."

Yeah, at the 20 yard line up by 10 with 20 minutes of football time left, field position was the basis for that play :LMAO:

He hurt his knee, they said it on PTI before the year started.

God I hate Jets fans. They were so annoying yesterday. So satisfying seeing them walk out pissed off. They got very quiet after Plax scored that TD.

On the third and 11 play where Brad Smith was quarterback and they ran a draw, I said to my Dad that was the dumbest play I ever saw. So the Jets fan behind me goes, "Typical stupid Giants fan, he obviously doesn't know they are playing for field position."

Yeah, at the 20 yard line up by 10 with 20 minutes of football time left, field position was the basis for that play :LMAO:

typical............

Jets fans are blithering idiots.

South Lebanon? :P
Hey stupid, this is the Giants forum, not P&R. Your post here shows your ignorance, but then what else can be expected from someone who is a muslim. After-all, no great invention or civilization advance has come from muslims in the last 700/800 years. They just have about as much intelligence as the camels that they make love to. :P:LMAO: