SportsWrath

Our defense will come to play..

Nas

Yep, we're 0-2 and the defense has been embarrassing. My understanding is that the Redskins' offense isn't exactly the Colts' and our offense can score points.

I feel the Giants will come out fired up and we will be 1-2. Could be wishful thinking on my part but I don't think our defense is as terrible as it has shown so far.

Nas

Yep, we're 0-2 and the defense has been embarrassing. My understanding is that the Redskins' offense isn't exactly the Colts' and our offense can score points.

I feel the Giants will come out fired up and we will be 1-2. Could be wishful thinking on my part but I don't think our defense is as terrible as it has shown so far.

Nas

I know we all want to be positive and believe in our team, but I really believe this will happen. A div team after stinkin up the place the last two weeks and our D is pissed, not to mention Pierce loves to kill the Skins. Im thinking we turn it around this week.

GIANTS 24

Skins 17

Nas

Even if your defense is as terrible as it has shown, if they elevate their play, they should be able to outscore Washington. Hopefully, this is not wishful thinking on my part.

Even if your defense is as terrible as it has shown, if they elevate their play, they should be able to outscore Washington. Hopefully, this is not wishful thinking on my part.

Hey eggy, got a question.

You say youre gonna possibly be here, to cheer on the Gmen, in hopes that we win so your boys can be all alone in first place? So are you assuming they will beat Chicago?? Because Im almost positive, this will be the wake up week for Dallas. They will not score more than 15 points. :TU:

Hey eggy, got a question.

You say youre gonna possibly be here, to cheer on the Gmen, in hopes that we win so your boys can be all alone in first place? So are you assuming they will beat Chicago?? Because Im almost positive, this will be the wake up week for Dallas. They will not score more than 15 points. :TU:

I'm not assuming anything and will not be surprised if they lose this one. But if Newman is healthy, or the defense improves, I think they match up well against the Bears.

I'm not assuming anything and will not be surprised if they lose this one. But if Newman is healthy, or the defense improves, I think they match up well against the Bears.

Oh, OK, just checking. And dont be surprised if your secondary makes Grossman look like Peyton, OK? ;)

BTW, I do appreciate your respectful responses, but I just cant refrain from bashing the cowboys.

I know we all want to be positive and believe in our team, but I really believe this will happen. A div team after stinkin up the place the last two weeks and our D is pissed, not to mention Pierce loves to kill the Skins. Im thinking we turn it around this week.

GIANTS 24

Skins 17

It's in Washington and it's not like the Redskins don't want to win this one badly too.

I don't think we'll blow you guys out but I do predict by the end of the weekend the Redskins will be alone atop the NFC East. :rock:

It's in Washington and it's not like the Redskins don't want to win this one badly too.

I don't think we'll blow you guys out but I do predict by the end of the weekend the Redskins will be alone atop the NFC East. :rock:

Wow, whens the last time someones heard that phrase?? :o Were cell phones even around then??

LOL, just givin ya crap mik.

The 4 teams in the division are as equally matched as they come. Remember the Cowboys couldn't stop our offense either. And that guy was offside on the last TD.

And the Redskins are not scaring anybody either.

With all the injuries the Redskins has had on the offense line. Clinton Portis still looking kinda rusty from last year injury. We may hold Washington under 35 points....

:LMAO:

The Giants D always comes to play, they just don't play very well. :brooding:

GIANTS 24

Skins 17

You sure did Nas, and I predicted it.....PERFECTLY. :)

I thought I was going to be way off after the first half. But the Giants showed heart, the defense showed up, Im proud of them. Specifically Ross and Madison. Kiwi FINALLY looked like his old self.

The skins only scored 10 points.. their first TD was our Offense's fault.

you were saying?

good solid showing. Massive improvement for Madison ( hamstring getting healthy? ) and Kiwanuka was a force. And Ross has showed huge improvement. It will be great if he keeps improving this much every week. Mitchell looked lazy out there I thought (sarcasm).

This definately gives the G-Men something to build on.

I thought I was going to be way off after the first half. But the Giants showed heart, the defense showed up, Im proud of them. Specifically Ross and Madison. Kiwi FINALLY looked like his old self.

Madison had a helluva game. Eli made a couple of poor decisions, but still played well, and if Laxico and Droppey didn't drop so many balls, I don't think it would have been a one possession game at the end.

Good job Giants. We have a season !!!