SportsWrath

Jacobs out 3-5 weeks

Nesta

Sprained MCL

Giants RB Jacobs out 3-5 weeks with sprained MCL

NFL.com Wire Reports

The NFL Network's Adam Schefter is reporting that Giants running back Brandon Jacobs has a sprained MCL and is expected to miss three to five weeks.

Jacobs suffered the injury in Sunday night's loss to the Cowboys in Dallas.

Sprained MCL

NFL.com Wire Reports

The NFL Network's Adam Schefter is reporting that Giants running back Brandon Jacobs has a sprained MCL and is expected to miss three to five weeks.

Fabulous. <_ it gonna be a long season i making an appointment for anger management classes today and just bought case of rolaids from the wally-world.>

Sprained MCL

NFL.com Wire Reports

With this injury & the ones to Eli & Osi, I predict that in the draft next year we are going to have a very high draft choice. I hope we use it correctly but history shows me that my Giant management will fuck it up.

Jerry Reese did a horrible job this offseason. He didnt address any of the major concerns and left us with aero depth. 0-16 is a strong possibility for this team....and if you think Jacobs willonly be out 3-5 weeks, then youre just as naive as reese was for thinking this team could survive with the chumps he added and mor eimportantly players he didnt add.

Ward hits the hole hard, runs with good vision and in this offense should be able to do the job. Droughns will be a good changeup. This is not as bad as it could be and I think that if Ward does well, you may see him more than you see Jacobs when he comes back.

Lets be honest, many felt that Jacobs would be an injury risk playing more downs. It held true. This is a great oppurtunity for Ward to shine and play well for a coaching staff that has always showed confidence in him.

With the shittiness of our secondary a good pass rush is imperative at all times. Combine that with an inability of our converted DE to cover the middle of the field and you have a huge problem and we saw it last night. DO not discount the exhaustion of the Dline in that heat last night. It really boils down to this, if we do not get pressure from our front 7 and some mixed in blitzing from the backs we are up shits creek.

My guess is Kiwi gets one more week unless Osi is out for the year and then I expect to see him back at DE very soon.

Hello Ward. I am actually looking forward to Ward. This is not as devastating as everyone thinks.

I am more worried about Osi and ELI. Ward can do a dependable job, I firmly believe that.

Ward has always been good just injured. If he can stay healthy then it's no big deal but staying healthy is a big if on this team. Also the whole Kiwi thing is turning into a cluster fuck fast.

the running game doesnt worry me nearly as much as the awful defense we have. we have no depth(at least quality depth) and the starters we do have would be back ups on most teams.

I agree makemesomefood, Ward should do well, that sorry excuse for a D is a different story. Although Gibril the thrill impressed me, I dont even remember who was the other safety. :confused: Thats how bad he was.

With the shittiness of our secondary a good pass rush is imperative at all times. Combine that with an inability of our converted DE to cover the middle of the field and you have a huge problem and we saw it last night. DO not discount the exhaustion of the Dline in that heat last night. It really boils down to this, if we do not get pressure from our front 7 and some mixed in blitzing from the backs we are up shits creek.

My guess is Kiwi gets one more week unless Osi is out for the year and then I expect to see him back at DE very soon.

Why wouldn't the Giants take advantage of the shoulder pad cooling system that Dallas was using on the bench. Maybe it could have kept some of the players a little more fresh. The only explanation given was that the coaching staff didnt' want to introduce anything new to the teams bodies. :confused: What? Yeah, God forbid the team stays a little more cool in the oppressive heat and humidity of that stale air stadium.

Why wouldn't the Giants take advantage of the shoulder pad cooling system that Dallas was using on the bench. Maybe it could have kept some of the players a little more fresh. The only explanation given was that the coaching staff didnt' want to introduce anything new to the teams bodies. :confused: What? Yeah, God forbid the team stays a little more cool in the oppressive heat and humidity of that stale air stadium.

that would require the coaching staff making an adjustment

couldnt agree more...when they said that that was the reason I was thinking, what the fuck, they want to torture thier players?