SportsWrath

SPORTS ILLUSTRATED SAYS GIANTS GO 6-10

BadEgg

Especially ESPN's Sean Salisbury. He's ALWAYS picking the Cowboys to win the division.

10-6, mark my words. ;)

Beginning with a beating of the Dallas Cowboys Sun night sep. 9th.

OOPS! I quoted the wrong person. hehehe

My predictions....BadEgg will go 1-11 on 'Funny Posts' (One being "funny" and eleven being "silly")

Bad Egg will go 24 - 4 on 'Irritating Info' (24 being 'Irritating' and 4 being 'ignorable')

Especially ESPN's Sean Salisbury. He's ALWAYS picking the Cowboys to win the Superbowl

I think the Giants will go 19-0. SI is way off on this one. I don't see anyone out there that can beat us. In fact the rumor is that the NFL will hire some henchman to attack our players in the tunnel and it still won't stop us. They also are thinking of adding more games to our schedule, just to see if they can increase the chance of us losing a game. The plot is being funded by members of the 1973 Miami Dolphins. It won't work.We are unstoppable, with a coach such as Tom Coughlin, who by the end of the season will have his name changed by deed poll to "GOD" and will sign a lifetime contract. Eli will not have a pro bowl season, he'll have an MVP season with an unprecedented 100% completion rate. All 22 starters will be voted to the pro bowl, who will then expand the rosters to include the rest of the Giants roster because they are just that good. Will Demps will lead the league not only in tackles, but in tackles behind the line of scrimmage, and also in having threesomes, because he's just that fucking hot. Lawrence Tynes will not miss a field goal, because we never have to make field goals!!! Feagles will be so good that in midseason, he's kicking them over his head just for fun. Shockey will have people saying "antonio who?". Plaxico will never throw his arms up because Eli hits him everytime and become a huge fan favorite. The league will pass down a new rule in midseason saying that Jacobs has to have both legs tied together because he is so fucking powerful and can't keep count of all his yards. Strahan/Osi/Tuck and Kiwi will make a rule to take turns sacking the quarterback and by the end of the season, they will all share the new sack record of 120 each, and Deacon Jones will stop bitching finally. Tiki will lose his radio show and his NBC contract due to being "useless", and will forced to return to Virginia to host his own public access tv show, which will have one viewer named VG. The Giants domination will sadden Jerry Jones so much that he will have to have plastic surgery to remove his frown lines, after which Hollywood will call him to play the Joker in the next Batman movie. He will sell the team to Mark Cuban, who will move them into his own league next year.

Zak DeOssie will blow your mind.............hell Chase Blackburn will blow your mind!!!!

Before the beginning of next season, Peter King will pick his top 500 players and picks 1 to 53 will be all New York Giants!!!

That my prediction.I think it's pretty accurate :TU:

I think the Giants will go 19-0. SI is way off on this one. I don't see anyone out there that can beat us. In fact the rumor is that the NFL will hire some henchman to attack our players in the tunnel and it still won't stop us. They also are thinking of adding more games to our schedule, just to see if they can increase the chance of us losing a game. The plot is being funded by members of the 1973 Miami Dolphins. It won't work.We are unstoppable, with a coach such as Tom Coughlin, who by the end of the season will have his name changed by deed poll to "GOD" and will sign a lifetime contract. Eli will not have a pro bowl season, he'll have an MVP season with an unprecedented 100% completion rate. All 22 starters will be voted to the pro bowl, who will then expand the rosters to include the rest of the Giants roster because they are just that good. Will Demps will lead the league not only in tackles, but in tackles behind the line of scrimmage, and also in having threesomes, because he's just that fucking hot. Lawrence Tynes will not miss a field goal, because we never have to make field goals!!! Feagles will be so good that in midseason, he's kicking them over his head just for fun. Shockey will have people saying "antonio who?". Plaxico will never throw his arms up because Eli hits him everytime and become a huge fan favorite. The league will pass down a new rule in midseason saying that Jacobs has to have both legs tied together because he is so fucking powerful and can't keep count of all his yards. Strahan/Osi/Tuck and Kiwi will make a rule to take turns sacking the quarterback and by the end of the season, they will all share the new sack record of 120 each, and Deacon Jones will stop bitching finally. Tiki will lose his radio show and his NBC contract due to being "useless", and will forced to return to Virginia to host his own public access tv show, which will have one viewer named VG. The Giants domination will sadden Jerry Jones so much that he will have to have plastic surgery to remove his frown lines, after which Hollywood will call him to play the Joker in the next Batman movie. He will sell the team to Mark Cuban, who will move them into his own league next year.

Zak DeOssie will blow your mind.............hell Chase Blackburn will blow your mind!!!!

Before the beginning of next season, Peter King will pick his top 500 players and picks 1 to 53 will be all New York Giants!!!

That my prediction.I think it's pretty accurate :TU:

C'mon, Booyah! Let's get real here. :brooding: You forgot that the pro bowl alternates will come from our practice squad! Not that it matters, since they're going to forego the pro bowl, and just show Giants 11 on 11 drills.

The Giants domination will sadden Jerry Jones so much that he will have to have plastic surgery to remove his frown lines, after which Hollywood will call him to play the Joker in the next Batman movie. He will sell the team to Mark Cuban, who will move them into his own league next year.

:clap::rock:

C'mon, Booyah! Let's get real here. :brooding: You forgot that the pro bowl alternates will come from our practice squad! Not that it matters, since they're going to forego the pro bowl, and just show Giants 11 on 11 drills.

You don't think I thought about our practice squad Fish?. Dammit, they are called the Philadelphia Eagles.

I BE KEEPING IT REAL.

As always, it's either the Cowboys or the Eagles to win the division. It's best if we are underdogs.. you know what happens when we are supposed to have a great season don't ya? Like last season, anyone remember that.. or wish you could forget.

As always, it's either the Cowboys or the Eagles to win the division. It's best if we are underdogs.. you know what happens when we are supposed to have a great season don't ya? Like last season, anyone remember that.. or wish you could forget.

Wait one moment! Hold up! Although the Giants are predicted to finish with the same record as the Skins, they are predicted to take 3rd I suppose by some sort of tie-breaker. So, it's not like there is no pressure on the G-men this year...Let the meltdown begin!

Wait one moment! Hold up! Although the Giants are predicted to finish with the same record as the Skins, they are predicted to take 3rd I suppose by some sort of tie-breaker. So, it's not like there is no pressure on the G-men this year...Let the meltdown begin!

:huh::huh::confused::confused:

That didnt make any sense, you are getting worse at trash talking by the minute. :rolleyes:

:huh::huh::confused::confused:

That didnt make any sense, you are getting worse at trash talking by the minute. :rolleyes:

No trash talking here, buddy!

The only question: Will you show your face here a certain Monday morning in Sept? Or will you be hiding like Strahan? I have my doubts about you, Bigblue...

The only question: Will you show your face here a certain Monday morning in Sept? Or will you be hiding like Strahan? I have my doubts about you, Bigblue...

The same could be said about you. Because when the Giants rocked the Cowboys by 21 points( oops! I'm sorry, dallas did score a late second TD against our third stringer) you were no where to be found.

The same could be said about you. Because when the Giants rocked the Cowboys by 21 points( oops! I'm sorry, dallas did score a late second TD against our third stringer) you were no where to be found.

You see, I was about to post when...when these guys with masks on their faces burst into my home, ripped the computer from my hands, and ran off into the night. It's still under investigation...Really, it is...

LOL.....You can search here as far back as it goes, on giants .com, BBI, etc and you will never see me run and hide. But, you just admitted a couple of replies down this page, that you do. :rolleyes:

Let's break down the sensability of this Egg's opinion:

Although the Giants are predicted to finish to take 3rd I suppose by some sort of tie-breaker. Let the meltdown begin!

Meltdown is third place? Wow! So what would you call The Cowboys every year since 1996? Tsunami?

When so called experts continue to pick the 'Boys to win the NFC championship (or whatever) and they don't win ONE playoff game....MELTDOWN isn't even a strong enough word Eggo! :P

Let's break down the sensability of this Egg's opinion:

Although the Giants are predicted to finish to take 3rd I suppose by some sort of tie-breaker. Let the meltdown begin!

Meltdown is third place? Wow! So what would you call The Cowboys every year since 1996? Tsunami?

When so called experts continue to pick the 'Boys to win the NFC championship (or whatever) and they don't win ONE playoff game....MELTDOWN isn't even a strong enough word Eggo! :P

:clap::clap: