SportsWrath

What do yall think about Tiki's comments?

randoff

I turned the half time show off because Tiki was on it. From what i saw in the first half, Eli was dead on accurate except for one throw, and that was the holding call the D got so who knows where the WR was supposed to go. All his throws were money and he looked like he was directing the offense at the line very, very well.

I turned the half time show off because Tiki was on it. From what i saw in the first half, Eli was dead on accurate except for one throw, and that was the holding call the D got so who knows where the WR was supposed to go. All his throws were money and he looked like he was directing the offense at the line very, very well.

I thought he finally looked like his big bro at the line of scrimmage. His throws were dead on. JUst maybe this will be his year.

Barber, our all time leading rusher and greatest Giants RB to date. I, for one, refuse to turn on him.

Tiki turned on the Giants dude, not the retiring thing, but anytime someone is listening he has something negative to say about the Giants. He will say anything to further his second career and he doesn't care about the chaos he creates. As a player there were few if any better Giants, but post football he is a dick.

Tiki turned on the Giants dude, not the retiring thing, but anytime someone is listening he has something negative to say about the Giants. He will say anything to further his second career and he doesn't care about the chaos he creates. As a player there were few if any better Giants, but post football he is a dick.

Let me put it to you like this:

Lets say you have a little brother. And I call him a dick. I get beat up.

But if you call him a dick, its OK, because you grew up with him, he is your family, theres an understanding there.

Did you want him to say something about, lets say...the Packers? That would be a problem, because he never played for the Packers. He didnt want to neccesarily retire, he mentioned that on NFL Network. But there were a few things the org. didnt want to do for him, the RB that is the all time leading rusher for the franchise. You tellin me that if you were Tiki, that would sit well with you?? He didnt turn on anyone, he's just being real. I respect that.

Let me put it to you like this:

Lets say you have a little brother. And I call him a dick. I get beat up.

But if you call him a dick, its OK, because you grew up with him, he is your family, theres an understanding there.

Did you want him to say something about, lets say...the Packers? That would be a problem, because he never played for the Packers. He didnt want to neccesarily retire, he mentioned that on NFL Network. But there were a few things the org. didnt want to do for him, the RB that is the all time leading rusher for the franchise. You tellin me that if you were Tiki, that would sit well with you?? He didnt turn on anyone, he's just being real. I respect that.

Dude, I don't understand your second paragraph. Yes I do want him to talk about the Packers, and every other team in the NFL, because he is an NFL analyst. Not a NY Giants analyst. Every time he opens his mouth it's a negative comment about the organization that helped get him to were he is.

I never heard that he didn't want to retire so I cant' really comment on that, but if he didn't want to, then why was the last 8 weeks of last season the longest retirement farewell ever. And what did the organization not want to do for him. As far as we have ever heard, the organization always took care of Tiki as far as contracts go.

Last, I in no way feel that he is being real. I remember Chris Collinsworth last year telling Jerome Bettis that if the people in Pitt weren't mad at him in his first week as an analyst that he was not doing his job. So Tiki is just following the Media script by burning the homer bridge as fast and as thourough as possible. It would be nice if he would show just some loyalty and gratitude toward his ex-teamates. They helped him get where he is as much as he helped them.

Dude, I don't understand your second paragraph. Yes I do want him to talk about the Packers, and every other team in the NFL, because he is an NFL analyst. Not a NY Giants analyst. Every time he opens his mouth it's a negative comment about the organization that helped get him to were he is.

I never heard that he didn't want to retire so I cant' really comment on that, but if he didn't want to, then why was the last 8 weeks of last season the longest retirement farewell ever. And what did the organization not want to do for him. As far as we have ever heard, the organization always took care of Tiki as far as contracts go.

Last, I in no way feel that he is being real. I remember Chris Collinsworth last year telling Jerome Bettis that if the people in Pitt weren't mad at him in his first week as an analyst that he was not doing his job. So Tiki is just following the Media script by burning the homer bridge as fast and as thourough as possible. It would be nice if he would show just some loyalty and gratitude toward his ex-teamates. They helped him get where he is as much as he helped them.

The second paragraph is tied with the 1st. If he is doing his day to day job, then a team such as the Pack would come up. What Im referring to is, if someone asks him about the Giants, and that would be very likely, seeing as he played for the Giants, then why should he say no comment and talk about another team? You see, Im the kinda person that believes, if you see someone fat, you tell them theyre fat. Anything else would be lying to that person, and thats a disrespect. If Tiki didnt like TC, he should not lie and say he does. And whats so comical about all this, is that WE all say we hate TC. And we havent even played for the Giants. Like my 1st paragraph stated, if anyone has the right to criticize the Giants as far as analysts go, its Tiki. Let Aikman say somethin bad about the Gmen and Im all over him.

The second paragraph is tied with the 1st. If he is doing his day to day job, then a team such as the Pack would come up. What Im referring to is, if someone asks him about the Giants, and that would be very likely, seeing as he played for the Giants, then why should he say no comment and talk about another team? You see, Im the kinda person that believes, if you see someone fat, you tell them theyre fat. Anything else would be lying to that person, and thats a disrespect. If Tiki didnt like TC, he should not lie and say he does. And whats so comical about all this, is that WE all say we hate TC. And we havent even played for the Giants. Like my 1st paragraph stated, if anyone has the right to criticize the Giants as far as analysts go, its Tiki. Let Aikman say somethin bad about the Gmen and Im all over him.

I got ya. But I still don't think that Tiki is being genuine. I don't care what he says really about TC. Everyone knows he can be a dick. (Although he should show some gratitude for helping him have the best seasons of his life). I think with the whole Eli thing that Tiki knows the general NFL public looks at Eli and sees a very young face with not much fire, and is playing to that. He is just trying to say what other people want to hear. Either way he is just following the media mold and burning his bridges so he won't be seen as a homer.

That will anger most Giants fans like myself, but will probably help him in his new career. If he was being real I would have more respect for him, but I'm just not buying it. I'm dissappointed because I thought we finally had a Giant as a commentator, to offset Irvin, Aikmen, Moose etc. Guess I was wrong.

Barber, our all time leading rusher and greatest Giants RB to date. I, for one, refuse to turn on him.

The man pisses all over the team I have loved since I was 10. He should jump off a bridge. Seriously. Fuck Tivi Barber.

The man pisses all over the team I have loved since I was 10. He should jump off a bridge. Seriously. Fuck Tivi Barber.

But see, he's not pissing all over the team, he's just being outspoken about a team he knows better than most. Thats the way I see it, I respect your opinion too.

Im tellin ya, I dont think anyone on here is an idiot, (well, besides egg) so you all feel that way for a reason, I just dont see it. The minute I hear him truly disrespect the team I have also loved since I can remember(Im 37) I will be the first to offer my apologies for standing by him.