SportsWrath

Um... Do we have a kicker yet?

Plax 4 Prez

Mare was signed by the Saints weeks ago, right now we have some kid from Ohio State & Tony Danza kicking for us..... anyone else worried about this?

that's exactly it... Why would we not have discussed anything with Feely? Even Feely said he wanted to stay a Giants, but we didn't do or try anything to keep him, so now we are probably going to have to settle with some scrub that sucks... we can't wait forever, we need a kicker asap... what kicker is available that can/could help this team?

we have 2 kickers now. lets see how they do in camp. not only that we may get one on June 1st . or a UDFA like Brian Wingert out of northern Iowa - he compares to Neil Rackers . hes a sleeper

I dont know, but i definitely want someone who has a leg this time around. i'm glad feely didn't come back. i would've rather kept matt bryant to be honest.

then you're an idiot

Took the words out of my mouth.

Matt Bryant was terrible, he could not be trusted with an extra point.

you know what fuck the both of you...i was just trying to make a point saying feely had no leg. dont call me an idiot bc u dont agree with me..i don't agree with a lot of your points golfingkid but you dont see me calking u out

you know what fuck the both of you...i was just trying to make a point saying feely had no leg. dont call me an idiot bc u dont agree with me..i don't agree with a lot of your points golfingkid but you dont see me calking u out

If Feely had no leg, Matt Bryant was a paraplegic. As a Giants fan, I was extremely glad Bryant was given

the boot and I think 99 percent of Giants nation agrees with me.

If Feely had no leg, Matt Bryant was a paraplegic. As a Giants fan, I was extremely glad Bryant was given

now take it easy kid there will be no

bl-caulking-gun.jpg

Calking (caulking) people out on here

I still didn't see jay feely making any 62 yarders..or 50 yarders either for that matter

I believe it was our resident curmudgeon who called you out. ;)

Kickers flat-out suck. They can make 50-60 yard fg's all day in practice and just torque it in a game because of the pressure. They should be paid lower than a fucking fry cook. If I was to ever join an angry mob, a place-kicker would probably be involved.

But punters are dreamy...Dave Jennings...Sean Landetta...Feagles (he's kinda like Cher, isn't he?)... :wub:

Kickers flat-out suck. They can make 50-60 yard fg's all day in practice and just torque it in a game because of the pressure. They should be paid lower than a fucking fry cook. If I was to ever join an angry mob, a place-kicker would probably be involved.

But punters are dreamy...Dave Jennings...Sean Landetta...Feagles (he's kinda like Cher, isn't he?)... :wub:

Matt Allen was dreamy! :wub:<_>

Dre, is that Blanca from Sopranos as your av? Forget the actress' name, something Ramirez.

No its actually kim kardashian before she was exposed as a worthless slut a la paris hilton...remind me 2 change that

Actually, Bryant couldn't kick off without kicking it out of bounds.

That was his problem. The guy has huge thighs (I went up to Albany in 2002 to try out... didn't work out for me.. I never got the chance to do it) But I saw the guy upclose and at the time I thought I could beat him.