SportsWrath

Obvious the Giants don't know what they are doing...

NeMesiS

Getting sacked 8 times in one game and leading a furious comeback against the fans team isn't tough?

Please, Eli Manning is tough, if you don't think other wise your a dumbass.

Right on. A qb should be tough, but the toughest on the field? I don't think so. He's not supposed to make contact on every play like a lineman, RB, or LB.

Getting sacked 8 times in one game and leading a furious comeback against the fans team isn't tough?

Please, Eli Manning is tough, if you don't think other wise your a dumbass.

And don't forget his performance in SD. :worshippy:

Right on. A qb should be tough, but the toughest on the field? I don't think so. He's not supposed to make contact on every play like a lineman, RB, or LB.

Yeah but he stands there looking down field when 300 lbers are coming at him.

And don't forget his performance in SD. :worshippy:

The most hostile crowd I've ever seen on TV. Oh, Eli just threw for 352 yards and 2 touchdowns.

Of course the defense took a big, wet shit on the field that night.

Eli Manning is tough, I want to meet these people who say he isn't.

The most hostile crowd I've ever seen on TV. Oh, Eli just threw for 352 yards and 2 touchdowns.

Of course the defense took a big, wet shit on the field that night.

Eli Manning is tough, I want to meet these people who say he isn't.

Exactly. Our offensive #s are great. It's been our defense that sucks major balls.

Eli Manning isn't tough?

If he isn't tough, does he lead the Giants back to a win in the last game of the season against the Cowboys in 2005?

The infamous audible play? Nah, I don't think so.

Does he lead the Giants back from the dead in Dallas a year later if he isn't tough after playing like

crap the whole game only to lose the game on a coin toss? Nah.

Does he lead the Giants THE VERY NEXT WEEK against the Denver Broncos with 3 minutes left in a thrilling game winner?

Nah, he is a pussy, he can't do that.

Please, I'm sick and fucking tired of hearing Eli Manning doesn't have it. Once he has

a good head coach and a competant Offensive Coordinator he will shine.

Exactly. Our offensive #s are great. It's been our defense that sucks major balls.

Go to the playoff game for a perfect example.

Giants tie the game with less than 6 minutes remaining, they let the Eagles drive it down their throats for 6 minutes.

That is unacceptable, I just know in my heart if the defense makes one stop, the Giants win that game.

Go to the playoff game for a perfect example.

Giants tie the game with less than 6 minutes remaining, they let the Eagles drive it down their throats for 6 minutes.

That is unacceptable, I just know in my heart if the defense makes one stop, the Giants win that game.

Giants just made imho a great 4th round pick. They got Zack DeOssie, the son of a former good player. Zack was a LB for Brown and received acclamations in the IVY League. I compliment our GM on this choice. :clap:

Giants just made imho a great 4th round pick. They got Zack DeOssie, the son of a former good player. Zack was a LB for Brown and received acclamations in the IVY League. I compliment our GM on this choice. :clap:

I know, I would have liked Mason Crosby, but I am not complaning. Good pick.

Just saw his picture.....he won't peel in the sun like old Beach Ball his Dad; and he looks like a clean (sober) kid. He can also play special teams. So it was a good pick.

Just saw his picture.....he won't peel in the sun like old Beach Ball his Dad; and he looks like a clean (sober) kid. He can also play special teams. So it was a good pick.

Yeah, but you never know about these Ivy league guys. Roger McDowell of the Mets went to Dartmouth and

was one drunk and weird character.

Some data just mentioned on ESPN about him. He is 6-4, weighs 255 lbs, is also a long snapper and quite fast. I think he will have an immediate positive impact on our special teams. The commentator also noted that Zac played as qb in high school and said that shows intelligence. :clap:

Yeah, but you never know about these Ivy league guys. Roger McDowell of the Mets went to Dartmouth and

was one drunk and weird character.

True....just that he is not red faced like his pops...which was due to his sun allergy and too many brewskis before lunch. :P

Some data just mentioned on ESPN about him. He is 6-4, weighs 255 lbs, is also a long snapper and quite fast. I think he will have an immediate positive impact on our special teams. The commentator also noted that Zac played as qb in high school and said that shows intelligence. :clap:

Zak adds something we need on defense. Speed, size and intelligence... I love this pick, he should be starting for us next year.

Zak adds something we need on defense. Speed, size and intelligence... I love this pick, he should be starting for us next year.

The only problem that I have with him is that he tries too many blow up spectacular tackles other than just wrapping up and bringing him down. Maybe the Spagster or the LB coach can teach him the proper technique.

The only problem that I have with him is that he tries too many blow up spectacular tackles other than just wrapping up and bringing him down. Maybe the Spagster or the LB coach can teach him the proper technique.

The "spagster"??????

Dude, you love those nicknames don't you.

:LMAO:

For those who say Eli is tough.....yes he is, Physically.

Mentally, he's got some work to do. No-one in the right mind can deny that.

As long as we don't confuse cursing, bursting in anger, and showing off your teammates as being tough. The guy just has a poker face.. that's all.

As long as we don't confuse cursing, bursting in anger, and showing off your teammates as being tough. The guy just has a poker face.. that's all.

Nas, please, the guy has issues on the mental side. i've always said he had the tools to play QB. I'm not stupid enough to think that gesturing is a sign of toughness. Otherwise randy Moss is the toughest SOB in the planet.

For those who say Eli is tough.....yes he is, Physically.

Mentally, he's got some work to do. No-one in the right mind can deny that.

I would not disagree with that.

He shows mental toughness a lot of the time, but he does look lost and confused more often than he should at this point.

Hopefully, that's been a product of the coaching and his youth and will no longer be the case.

:brooding:

I read that also..hopefully he becomes a solid tackler.

The "spagster"??????

Dude, you love those nicknames don't you.

:LMAO:

Worked in too many jobs where you had to meet/greet a thousand new faces a week and remember them. So nicknames are part of the word association thing. :P Also in my City job, it gave you the freedom to talk about someone in your little clique without the target or their compatriots being the wiser. ;)

then he already knows how to play like an NFL linebacker.

Yeah you're right. He reminds me of the model we had playing safety last year....forget his name. I think he thought it was illegal to wrap up as he bounced off of too many tackles after lowering his shoulder. :rolleyes: