SportsWrath

Obvious the Giants don't know what they are doing...

NeMesiS

I feel ya Nem.

BTW Randoff, we will sit back see. Then of course I'm coming straight for Nem to point and say I told you so.

Don't hold your breath, its not going to happen anytime soon..if ever.

So why do ya think that the Giants picked Steve Smith? (Leave the 40 times out of it) <_<

Was it because Jarrett was picked before the Giants could snag him?

probably, I think they liked Jarret better, but not enough to trade up and surrender more picks when this team needs as many bodies as possible at this time. I think they saw Smith as a perfect 3rd down option, a gu who runs good routes, gets open and will make plays to the ball.

He better learn how to jump up 7 or 8 foot into the air so he can catch the passes of Elisha :LMAO:

I heard on WFAN the other day that Philly fans call him "She-li". Now that's bad.

QBs are supposed to be the toughest player on the field, and ours is called a she. :brooding:

I heard on WFAN the other day that Philly fans call him "She-li". Now that's bad.

QBs are supposed to be the toughest player on the field, and ours is called a she. :brooding:

Getting sacked 8 times in one game and leading a furious comeback against the fans team isn't tough?

Please, Eli Manning is tough, if you don't think other wise your a dumbass.