SportsWrath

Giants get QB - Wright

randoff

Hasselbeck and his 15-yard bombs are outta here.

God, he fucking sucks. I thought he was outplayed by Palmer AND Johnson over the past two seasons.

I would have loved to have seen the Giants go after a backup who has starter potential, though... so when Eli goes through his annual mid-season slump, we actually have an option to go to.

Hasselbeck and his 15-yard bombs are outta here.

God, he fucking sucks. I thought he was outplayed by Palmer AND Johnson over the past two seasons.

I would have loved to have seen the Giants go after a backup who has starter potential, though... so when Eli goes through his annual mid-season slump, we actually have an option to go to.

That MIGHT happen....but who's 'starter potential' that's available?

I would not be surprised IF Jared gets cut and the Giants draft a QB in the late rds in '07 Draft.

I'd get rid of Lorenzen in a heartbeat, unless he was willing to come to camp in shape and lose about 50 pounds and look like a proper fucking qb and not a novelty. Hasselbach's experience as a third QB would be no harm to have him giving Eli advice.

I don't get the Wright move to be honest, he doesn't do anything really good.

I'd get rid of Lorenzen in a heartbeat, unless he was willing to come to camp in shape and lose about 50 pounds and look like a proper fucking qb and not a novelty. Hasselbach's experience as a third QB would be no harm to have him giving Eli advice.

Betcha he gets cut anyway at training camp. Wright that is.

That MIGHT happen....but who's 'starter potential' that's available?

Rumor has it Daunte Culpepper is outta Miami. Trent Green is still out there too if he's not. Not sure how much those guys would cost, but either would be able to offer sound advice and fill in in a pinch (or after Eli's mid-season slump).

Rumor has it Daunte Culpepper is outta Miami. Trent Green is still out there too if he's not. Not sure how much those guys would cost, but either would be able to offer sound advice and fill in in a pinch (or after Eli's mid-season slump).

ugh. itd be rex grossman or brian griese multiplied by 5. i dont want to bring in another starter.

Culpepper and Green actually still believe they can START. Not 'potentially' start. I think the Giants should get true quality backups. Wright is a good move and I wouldn't mind J Load staying. But who knows what teams will need after the draft hits. I.E. if Miami drafts a QB, maybe they cut Culpepper?

Culpepper and Green actually still believe they can START. Not 'potentially' start. I think the Giants should get true quality backups. Wright is a good move and I wouldn't mind J Load staying. But who knows what teams will need after the draft hits. I.E. if Miami drafts a QB, maybe they cut Culpepper?

im suprized daunte is still a Dolphin :rolleyes:

:furious: Lorenzen is a very good back up QB. He's not out of shape or slow. He can plow throw people if he has to and he's hard to take down. I like the kid.

:furious: Lorenzen is a very good back up QB. He's not out of shape or slow. He can plow throw people if he has to and he's hard to take down. I like the kid.

I know you love him Nas, but what you base it off of confuses me. fact is I have to question the disclipine of a guy coming into camp weighing 280 pounds like he does for a position that means you have to have some mobility. He wouldn't go to NFL europe to play either. I don't understand the fascination behind him at all, but then again..............Frank Walker.