SportsWrath

And now for the good news!

Sephiroth

TC and co. will be gone!

We'll have a new GM who will draft/sign a good QB!

EA is history! No more trading Phillip Rivers and three picks for Kerry Collins light!

Brandon Jacobs will rule!

Carlos Emmons will be gone!

There is lots to look foward to... if we play our cards right. GO GIANTS!!! :TU:

TC and co. will be gone!

We'll have a new GM who will draft/sign a good QB!

EA is history! No more trading Phillip Rivers and three picks for Kerry Collins light!

Brandon Jacobs will rule!

Carlos Emmons will be gone!

There is lots to look foward to... if we play our cards right. GO GIANTS!!! :TU:

Carlos Emmons will be gone? Was he a huge team worry?

There's nothing wrong with Manning. He is underachieving but it isnt like he is not a good quality QB. He just isnt a superstar.

TC should be gone but I wonder considering the Ginats havent made the playoffs in back to back seasons for a long time.

Eli, as slack jaw'd as he is, needs a excellent QB coach... he has something good going on but just needs the right enviroment to develop it into consistent good play.

If TC is not gone.... I will be very surprised(and pissed off).

You gotta be shittin me. TC is TOAST.

If he isn't I just might...probably won't....but just might boycott the Gmen next year.

Speculation said that if we played a good game, Coughlin may not be gone. I'm praying that's not true.

Get him outta here.

I'm crying because Tiki is gone.

I'm not so sure TC is gone. Team played a good game. Lewis should certainly be out though.

Dude they sucked. The offense got the ball at midfield 3 times in the first half and came away with ZERO points. The defense was on the sidelines FOREVER when the Giants scored their final TD, and still they couldn't make a single play. Coughlin didn't even know the rules on that punt that was illegally touched. His time is up. This team will NEVER follow his lead, nor have they since he's been here. Discipline my ass.

Bill Cowher anyone?

TC should definately be gone.

The score aside, he didn't coach a good game and we damn sure didn't play a good game.

The ace up coughlin's sleeve was putting JLoad in for qb sneak, negating the whole 'sneak'. The guys pure dumbass and will be gone.

But drafting a qb high is not going to happen. That's ridiculous.

Dude they sucked. The offense got the ball at midfield 3 times in the first half and came away with ZERO points. The defense was on the sidelines FOREVER when the Giants scored their final TD, and still they couldn't make a single play. Coughlin didn't even know the rules on that punt that was illegally touched. His time is up. This team will NEVER follow his lead, nor have they since he's been here. Discipline my ass.

Bill Cowher anyone?

If I was on the sidelines...I would have yelled out don't you remember Gary Reason's play on that 69'er punt in the 90' NFC Champ game where the 69'ers illegally touched and he just batted the ball for an additional 25-30 yards knowing that even a nuclear war could not prevent the Giants from having the ball at least at the spot where the 69'ers touched. Its like Gentleman Jim not knowing the rules ...Trey Junkin and all. Pathetic.

Uh, yeah. Dr. Jonas Salk.

TBCvP(which sounds like an Ice Cream company) McQuarters shouldn`t have done it, period.

Oh yeah he had a vapor lock....but give him credit he did remember the rule after his fuck up. For a minute he thought it was a KO. Thought I would shorten it.....as opposed to TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt. :P