SportsWrath

Corey Webster

Lughead

Remember when we got Webster and peeps posted vid's with all his hits and knock downs and int's?

Well um was all his Hype in his LSU uniform cause if it was maybe he needs to wear it under the Giants uniform to play better . I can not belive how much he sucks . He does not tackle with his arms , all he does is run in and Dive bomb people and try knock them down with his shoulder . He has to re-learn everything this coming offseason . Hopefully under a new DC

So Either step it up or hit the damn road . :furious:

Remember when we got Webster and peeps posted vid's with all his hits and knock downs and int's?

Well um was all his Hype in his LSU uniform cause if it was maybe he needs to wear it under the Giants uniform to play better . I can not belive how much he sucks . He does not tackle with his arms , all he does is run in and Dive bomb people and try knock them down with his shoulder . He has to re-learn everything this coming offseason . Hopefully under a new DC

So Either step it up or hit the damn road . :furious:

Yeah, he hasn't lived up to the hype.

Build around Pierce and Lavar...keep Short as backup because Short plays hard.

Arrington? You can't rely on him for a full season. I'd rather see what Wilkinson can do full time, and get in another rookie that can stay healthy. Green, Emmons, and Arrington have pretty much done me in as far as LBs that are in/out of the lineup.

who's going to be a stud LB or 2........ or 3........... in the draft?

After suggesting the Giants draft Reggie Nelson, I'm going to sound like a complete Gators fan boy here and say either Earl Everett, or Brandon Siler. Both are real solid LB's.

James Laurinaitis, Ohio State: 100 tackles, 4 sacks, 5 interceptions.

Paul Posluszny, Penn State: LB's 108 tackles led team.

Patrick Willis, Ole Miss: 137 tackles and 3 sacks led team.

Not sure if Laurinaitis is eligible or not.

Yeah, he hasn't lived up to the hype.

There is no reason to get rid of him, maybe with a new defensive coordinator that actually has CB cover people he might have a better chance. It has got to be hard to play Lewis's retarded Zones when you have been used to playing man all through college. He doesn't cost much to keep him until his contract is up

There is no reason to get rid of him, maybe with a new defensive coordinator that actually has CB cover people he might have a better chance. It has got to be hard to play Lewis's retarded Zones when you have been used to playing man all through college. He doesn't cost much to keep him until his contract is up

Right! A lot of these guys look good coming in, but then something happens to them once they put on the Giant uniform.

no one that we need

Gerris Wilkinson is the LB of the giants future..why? He has the speed, size, strength, smartness, and durabilty to be a good LB for the next 7-10 years.

Then why isnt he on the field now? Is Emmons that much better? God knows he is slower.