SportsWrath

lol Dan Marino loses it

mickeef2

I haven't seen this posted here, but it's pretty funny. Also, the 2nd clip has a very, uh, uncomfortable exchange between Marino and Boomer Esiason. I'd never seen that one, either.

Nick Bounaconti's expression is priceless

Check out Dan's psycho stare at the end. Yikes.

Dan is still a fierce competitor I see...

• 1 month later...
I agree...Why would you say something like that? Hey, uhhh, Boomer...last time I checked, you didn't win shit either.

I always considered him as the Bengals/Jets version of Ron Jaworski...a legend in his own mind by remembering himself being a way better player than he actually was. Just imagine Marino with any of the 80/90's powerhouse NFC teams (69'ers, Giants, Bears, Skins), he might have won 5 or 6 titles. He was the best pocket passer since Johnny Unitas in my opinion.

I always considered him as the Bengals/Jets version of Ron Jaworski...a legend in his own mind by remembering himself being a way better player than he actually was. Just imagine Marino with any of the 80/90's powerhouse NFC teams (69'ers, Giants, Bears, Skins), he might have won 5 or 6 titles. He was the best pocket passer since Johnny Unitas in my opinion.

Without question...Dan Marino was a hell of a QB. boomer wishes he was half the QB Dan was....

The best was in interview I heard with Carl Banks who was doing WestWood One's Monday Night radio broadcast with Boomer a few years ago.

Carl was asked before the game about Boomer's comments saying that LT shouldn't ever be considered for the Hall of Fame, but should instead be in the "Hall of Shame" for his drug use off the field.

Carl Banks countered by saying, "Well, that's just Boomer's opinion, because LT won two Super Bowls and was in the playoffs every year and Boom never won anything with all those teams he was the Quarterback for. I think Boom's a little bit jealous of LT."

Keep in mind this is about an hour before Boomer was going to join Carl live in the booth. Good for him tho... Banks was right. Boomer just says stupid shit.

The best was in interview I heard with Carl Banks who was doing WestWood One's Monday Night radio broadcast with Boomer a few years ago.

Carl was asked before the game about Boomer's comments saying that LT shouldn't ever be considered for the Hall of Fame, but should instead be in the "Hall of Shame" for his drug use off the field.

Carl Banks countered by saying, "Well, that's just Boomer's opinion, because LT won two Super Bowls and was in the playoffs every year and Boom never won anything with all those teams he was the Quarterback for. I think Boom's a little bit jealous of LT."

Keep in mind this is about an hour before Boomer was going to join Carl live in the booth. Good for him tho... Banks was right. Boomer just says stupid shit.

And you know what Seph...when Carl is confronted with something he does not back down from it....whereas Boomer does some fancy peddling away from a lot of the shit he starts. To not include LT in the Hall of Fame is not letting Babe Ruth in the Baseball HOF for private personal reasons. LT changed the modern game of football. From 1981 till the present a span of 25 years defenses have dictated the ebb and flow of the game because of his contributions. Other than being on the Ickey Shuffle Bengals and the also ran Jets .... what is Boomer's lasting legacy. A jealous mediocre fuck who can't live with how irrelevant his playing career was/is to the greater body of football. The nerve of that fuck. :furious:

Boomer is a fucking moron. All he does is blabber stupid shit constantly.

Boomer, the Sharpe brothers, Irwin, the fucking Sunday night commentary team - All of them have a propensity of constantly spewing diarrhoea from their mouths on television.

True....everytime Jaworski opens his mouth I either want to laugh or spew. :P

Makes sense...plus...then Boomer (to his way of thinking) is in the same conversation with Marino when the talk about guys that never won it. I felt bad for Marino this past weekend with all the talking heads saying "well now Peyton doesn't have to be compared to Marino"....WTF! Ok...he's won the Super Bowl now..just like B. Johnson, Jim Plunkett, J. McMahon, Dilfer, D. Williams, ......come'on.

C. Wagon

Makes sense...plus...then Boomer (to his way of thinking) is in the same conversation with Marino when the talk about guys that never won it. I felt bad for Marino this past weekend with all the talking heads saying "well now Peyton doesn't have to be compared to Marino"....WTF! Ok...he's won the Super Bowl now..just like B. Johnson, Jim Plunkett, J. McMahon, Dilfer, D. Williams, ......come'on.

C. Wagon

Yeah Jim Kelly was another what I consider as an upper echelon QB not winning it all.