SportsWrath

WILL DEMPS FUCKING SUCKS!!!

osi724dasack

first off he is not very athletic at all...he lacks size, speed, and strength

secondly he sucks at coverage (and we cant have 2 safetys who cant cover, but gibril can stay since he can do other things well)

cant fucking tackle for his life

is always in the wrong spot

is a dull player

is in the wrong system

SOLUTION: Draft a FS in round 1...or sign a good FS, and dump Demps if the cap allows it

Agreed. Funny how all those wide open receivers were almost always by him finding a huge hole? I don't know what it is but he is always in the wrong spot at the worst moment. INT or not he has been horrible. Maybe if he spent less time worrying about modelling and more time in the film room and the weight room....

Agreed. Funny how all those wide open receivers were almost always by him finding a huge hole? I don't know what it is but he is always in the wrong spot at the worst moment. INT or not he has been horrible. Maybe if he spent less time worrying about modelling and more time in the film room and the weight room....

exactly....i want to see him go this off-season

he is a HUUUUGGGGEEEE hole in the Giant D.

I said it once, I'll say it again. I thought from the very beging I thought the Giants made a mistake by signing this guy. I knew this guy was slow, but damn...And oh yeah, hecan't tackle worth of shit either. Baltimore D my ass.

I said it once, I'll say it again. I thought from the very beging I thought the Giants made a mistake by signing this guy. I knew this guy was slow, but damn...And oh yeah, hecan't tackle worth of shit either. Baltimore D my ass.

Thats the thing the DC, scheme and other players on the Ravens covered his lack of talent, smarts and/or instincts. :TD:

It was more about the Dallas scheme. We had the LB caught on their TE too often. They have lots of weapons and godammit Romo is cool under pressure and moves around well.

You see that is the thing. On three of those passes for the TE; Pierce had to cover him all over the field and he was supposed to but did not get safety help (it was Gibril's coverage error on that last Dallas big pass downfield) over the top. That is one of the reasons that Clueless Lewis is afraid of blitzing late in the game. He feels he has to use his LB's more in coverage.

You see that is the thing. On three of those passes for the TE; Pierce had to cover him all over the field and he was supposed to but did not get safety help (it was Gibril's coverage error on that last Dallas big pass downfield) over the top. That is one of the reasons that Clueless Lewis is afraid of blitzing late in the game. He feels he has to use his LB's more in coverage.

Its been very frustrating seeing Wilson play these last 2 years. i think its time to move on with him too.

i wouldnt replace Plax...Eli loves him, and he is the one player that can dominate on our O...he is worth his little fuses

Eli loves him cuz he's the #1 option.

And yeah, he shows up for big plays that change games... and shows up for just as many big fuck-ups that lose games (today's 15-yard jackass penalty was a prime example... quitting on the passes for the last few weeks are other good examples).

We need a player who makes more plays for us than for our opponent.

Eli loves him cuz he's the #1 option.

And yeah, he shows up for big plays that change games... and shows up for just as many big fuck-ups that lose games (today's 15-yard jackass penalty was a prime example... quitting on the passes for the last few weeks are other good examples).

We need a player who makes more plays for us than for our opponent.

He said he didn't hear the wisle.

Its been very frustrating seeing Wilson play these last 2 years. i think its time to move on with him too.

he came a cunt hair from picking that pass off for a int/6, but I agree I am tired of the oh so close tactics of the Giants secondary.

he came a cunt hair from picking that pass off for a int/6, but I agree I am tired of the oh so close tactics of the Giants secondary.

Its always "close" with this secondary. I have no idea how we are going to fix this problem.

Its always "close" with this secondary. I have no idea how we are going to fix this problem.

Demps has been a disappointment for sure, but there's got to be something wrong with the defensive schemes when we rush 3 and have eight men downfield and a fucking tight end catches the ball 30-40 yards. Forget Will Demps and Pierce, where were the corners on that play, that ball was in the air long enough to come over and help.

Yeah he's a fucking sissy. I've yet to see a big hit by him and I can count on one hand all of Gibrils. I think that causes a major problem, these receivers aren't afraid to come across the middle on us and that's what hurts the most. And you're right about #23 too, he's as soft as they come.

Demps has been a disappointment for sure, but there's got to be something wrong with the defensive schemes when we rush 3 and have eight men downfield and a fucking tight end catches the ball 30-40 yards. Forget Will Demps and Pierce, where were the corners on that play, that ball was in the air long enough to come over and help.

The problem is that FS or SS are supposed to provide over the top help on that one dependent upon which side of the field the pass is thrown on....in this instance it was Gbril's responsibility to provide help to Pierce on that play.

Yeah he's a fucking sissy. I've yet to see a big hit by him and I can count on one hand all of Gibrils. I think that causes a major problem, these receivers aren't afraid to come across the middle on us and that's what hurts the most. And you're right about #23 too, he's as soft as they come.

Belichik's philosophy was "if you can't cover 'em, hit 'em. Worked wonders in SuperBowl 25...just ask the Buffalo receivers.