SportsWrath

i should be coaching this team

Herc

im irish catholic (well im only 1/8th irish) and i visited boston college when i was in high school. i've also never been to the superbowl. i have all of tom coughlin's credentials, where's my headset?

I once saw someone complete a pass to thier TE. Can I be your OC?

And I promise as your Defensive Backfield Coach that my boys will know not to give a ten yard cushion with the ball on the 5 yard line with goal to go. Also my FS' and CB's will know when and how to intercept a ball and my SS' will know how to tackle and play run support. LOL. While I have no Irish ancestry that I know of my first name is Gaelic in origin...I am sure that counts for something. :)

See, when we had the GMB forum, we were all brought upstairs and saw all the executives offices and EA met me in the Hallway and said that he didn't care that he just hired Coughlin, that the job was mine because I had a beard, and he thinks people with beards are cool.

But I had to say no, because I love to pay more for gas in New York.

im irish catholic (well im only 1/8th irish) and i visited boston college when i was in high school. i've also never been to the superbowl. i have all of tom coughlin's credentials, where's my headset?

I know how to Blitz. Can I be your DC/Safety?

I`m Irish Catholic, went to a High School prep seminary and did want to become a Priest, I win.