SportsWrath

THE FRANK WALKER EXPERIENCE!!!

boohyah

I guess we should have known it was going to be a long day when Frankie took the field.

And what the fuck was that I saw today, a Lance Legree sighting.

:doh::doh:

I'd like to see Walker play in just one game without getting one stupid penalty. But I'm just too old to wait long enough for that to happen.

LOL I had a conversation on the GMB last year where the guy said, "Let's see how Frank Walker does in his first start!"

I said, "If he plays anything like Frank Walker, he'll have a holding penalty the first time a pass comes his way.

I was right.

I'd like to see Walker play in just one game without getting one stupid penalty. But I'm just too old to wait long enough for that to happen.

The one time you want to see someone lay off on the quarterback and this asshole tries to polish him off. If the refs don't throw that flag they are out of a job in this eras pansified NFL. I remember seeing a KC defensive linemen (was his name Ben Dreit or something) do a diving triple gainer on a prone Ken Stabler and there was a big argument at the time that the flag was not justified because back then you had to be tackled and not downed by contact. Can you imagine if that happened today....there would be a war crimes commission and we would be talking about possible lifetime suspensions from the game. How times have changed. But Walker has been around enough years to know not to take that hit in that situation. Sideline hits are always scrutinized severely because the receiver of the hit often relaxes and thus opens himself up to some punishing hits as he nears the sideline. We forget that football is violent sport and that we should incorporate some of boxings rules like "protect yourself at all times".

LOL I had a conversation on the GMB last year where the guy said, "Let's see how Frank Walker does in his first start!"

I said, "If he plays anything like Frank Walker, he'll have a holding penalty the first time a pass comes his way.

I was right.

Franks says he hit him with his shoulder....other than that penalty, I thought he played pretty good for not playing in nearly 2 years.

I think the point is, he hasn't played in 2 years!.

He beats out nobody in camp to move up the roster. I'm not sure why he's still here. Maybe he's a good fluffer.

I think that falls under TC. There's one thing I really hate about TC, and that's the fact he hold grudges. I mean, look at W. Ponder. He fumble one time against the Vikings, and you never saw him again.

I think the point is, he hasn't played in 2 years!.

He beats out nobody in camp to move up the roster. I'm not sure why he's still here. Maybe he's a good fluffer.

Well if he beats out number 4 in your signature ...I can say he has some job security over there at Mara Tech.

I think that falls under TC. There's one thing I really hate about TC, and that's the fact he hold grudges. I mean, look at W. Ponder. He fumble one time against the Vikings, and you never saw him again.

Irrational and insane grudges. Willie Ponder was threat to score on special teams. Not Chad "Look at me I am Butch Woolfolk" as I run east and west; never north and south.

Ponder is a piece of shit. There's a reason he went to the Seahawks and did nothing there.

Ward isn't the most explosive of returners, but it's nice to see someone who gets a few yards after his first hit unlike Morton. A prioritity this off-season is to improve our explosiveness on the returns.