SportsWrath

What happened to Money?

Hampton27 missed

You can have my vote... :TU:

...wait what am I voting for?

Here's the scoop...

Boohyah is th4e self proclaimed King of Sportswrath, and has been basically since we moved to SW2. After months of seeing/hearing this inflamatory self proclamation, i decided to do something about it. this IS America afterall, and we shall never be ruled by a King or dictator of any kind. i announced that i was going to run as SW President against boohyah's Kingdom, after i made this announcment, a few others decided to jump on board and announce their candidancy as well. When it became apparent thee would be multiple parties, I decided to select Gorilla as my VP in this election. ogether we have the ability to improve SW in all facets and make this site the best sports site on the net, working closely with the mods/admin on making improvments here.

Basically, here is who is running.

Boohyah - Kingdom/Monarchy Party.

VG/Gorilla - Mid-Atlantic Party

So Cal Dub/possibly Metalica/was Bronxrik - Wwestern Alliance Party

Street Pharmacist/was jranieli/yet to be determined - Green Leaf Part

Here's the scoop...

Boohyah is th4e self proclaimed King of Sportswrath, and has been basically since we moved to SW2. After months of seeing/hearing this inflamatory self proclamation, i decided to do something about it. this IS America afterall, and we shall never be ruled by a King or dictator of any kind. i announced that i was going to run as SW President against boohyah's Kingdom, after i made this announcment, a few others decided to jump on board and announce their candidancy as well. When it became apparent thee would be multiple parties, I decided to select Gorilla as my VP in this election. ogether we have the ability to improve SW in all facets and make this site the best sports site on the net, working closely with the mods/admin on making improvments here.

Basically, here is who is running.

Boohyah - Kingdom/Monarchy Party.

VG/Gorilla - Mid-Atlantic Party

So Cal Dub/possibly Metalica/was Bronxrik - Wwestern Alliance Party

Street Pharmacist/was jranieli/yet to be determined - Green Leaf Part

I'll vote for anyone that offers me a job in their cabinet. I'm broke.