SportsWrath

Is there any way to make Jackstroud's posts disappear?

Sephiroth

Thank you, now I can ignore childish posts.

I thought this was a place to discuss football, not make topics that are personnal attacks on members.

You mean that when you read the topic heading that that wasn't clue enough for you that this was a personal attack and therefore you shouldn't even bother replying to the topic????

You mean that when you read the topic heading that that wasn't clue enough for you that this was a personal attack and therefore you shouldn't even bother replying to the topic????

No I read the topic title and felt someone had to stop these personnel attacks that do nothing but distract us from discussing football. I am sorry for making a stand against topics that ruin the quality of a board that is trying to attract members. God forbid that we try and discuss football.

By the way, Tiki and Jacobs need more carries a game. Between the two they run less a game than Eli, and that is horrific considering his recent performance and their success running the ball.

No I read the topic title and felt someone had to stop these personnel attacks that do nothing but distract us from discussing football. I am sorry for making a stand against topics that ruin the quality of a board that is trying to attract members. God forbid that we try and discuss football.

By the way, Tiki and Jacobs need more carries a game. Between the two they run less a game than Eli, and that is horrific considering his recent performance and their success running the ball.

If you want to make a stand, then don't reply to the post is what I'm saying. you're just prolonging the agony.

He wouldn't be annoying if he didn't create so many threads. I really don't care about his doom and gloom posting or sunshine so bright it blinds my eyes threads, its just annoying to see 25 of the last 30 topics started by him.

LOL... how about my "vicious personal attacks." And if anything disrupts us from discussing football, it's Jack posting about how we should resign Palmer and fire all the coaches this week.

Word of advice: Take the skirt off. :LMAO:

He wouldn't be annoying if he didn't create so many threads. I really don't care about his doom and gloom posting or sunshine so bright it blinds my eyes threads, its just annoying to see 25 of the last 30 topics started by him.

All with smiley's nest to them. I feel like if there's not a smiley next to a thread, it's more worth reading.

Agreed. I have been harping on this but I'm going to say it again..

If the coaches had as much faith in Tiki and Jacobs as they do in Eli, we might never lose!

I hope this doesn't become a trend here like the GMB. That can get annoying.

I hope so too. It doesn't help though that in response to my comments he makes another personnal attack. Glad someone else sees it like I do.

As far as the "He posts too many topics" subject, I used to feel the same way, and I certainly learned to ignore posts that have a smiley, but if you have a problem with it then come up with your own topics to discuss. They will only push his topics down out of view for most people. Otherwise you should respect his opinions even if you disagree or find them ridiculous.

moron, Eli doesn't ever run the ball. I'm not sure he can even run at all.

moron, Eli doesn't ever run the ball. I'm not sure he can even run at all.

Sorry, this moron forgot to say "eli passes". Though I would think people would get the gist without having to insult my intelligence.

BTW, thanks for reminding me I am a moron. Being one, I tend to forget.

Jack is single handedly ruining this section... so many unnecessary threads on repetitive topics..

If a member's intention is to ruin the board, comments like this make them do it even more. Personally I think Jakk is entitled to his opinion. I find his doom & gloom posts rather entertaining. When I'm in the mood to discuss serious football issues, I pretty much know what posts to participate in based on the title and the poster who created it.. otherwise, I just ignore the posts.

Obviously not everyone finds Jakk's posts annoying otherwise, no one will or should participate in them. They will die a slow death and the poster will get discouraged from posting nonsense.

Sorry, this moron forgot to say "eli passes". Though I would think people would get the gist without having to insult my intelligence.

BTW, thanks for reminding me I am a moron. Being one, I tend to forget.

don't worry, I'm an uptight, narrow-minded, bigoted geek.

You're a way better person than me.

lol.

btw, I was funnin ya

I'm rarely serious.