SportsWrath

Sportswrath has taken over the thrown of NY Giants MB...

The OsI 72

Eh, Lubek and I were talking past each other. Not a big deal. Let it go.

You're much more forgiving than i am Fish, which is why you're probly a much better person than i am. But even if he was right and you just mssed the "thrown" part, it still gives no right for him to react that way. this board prides itself on quality sports talk and anything goes general discussion. not bullshit posts like Lubeck posted in this thread.

I wasn't being so critical of the spelling errors, but I can understand where it comes from. I have done it myself numerous times. Sorry for being such a douche about the issue, I can see where you are coming from now that I look back at it. Glad to see we can both drop it and move on. :rock:

I'm sure it wouldn't make up for it but enjoy Bootylicious for a couple hours and I'll give you a new one to enjoy :lol:

You're much more forgiving than i am Fish, which is why you're probly a much better person than i am. But even if he was right and you just mssed the "thrown" part, it still gives no right for him to react that way. this board prides itself on quality sports talk and anything goes general discussion. not bullshit posts like Lubeck posted in this thread.

VG, I'm no better than anybody else. Period.

But an apology was given and accepted; and you have to show respect to the man for apologizing once he saw what was going on. A lot of people wouldn't have bothered. That alone is enough to let the thing drop.

He doesn't know me yet as a poster, there's a lot of edginess in the Giant's fan base over the last few days, so I can see where being a little low in patience might have come into play. Making it even harder to adjust is he's used to dealing with GMB posters--some of whom can be scary dumb at times.

I appreciate what you're doing, but there are more reasons to let this go than there are to keep it going.

I'm sure there will be plenty of flowers from everyone after we win Monday night. ;)

Making it even harder to adjust is he's used to dealing with GMB posters--some of whom can be scary dumb at times.

That is exactly what I was thinking after reading his post. I totally misread what you were saying, which is why I apologized. Heck I called myself a douche, what more do you want? :LMAO:

I am not used to a board where people actually have discussions about football and not back and forth personnal attacks. I'll try and be more respectful in the future. Which is why I made some of the comments I did in the anti-Jack topic, just trying to keep that kind of crap from this board, especially if people want to make this place the leading alternative to GMB. I am all for that because you guys, ones I don't know from the GMB, are all pretty smart and I have had a couple good discussions already. Wouldn't want this place to be overrun by the same style of posting that dominates the GMB.

Again, sorry for being a douche.

the truth is, if you dont get into any sort of argument your first 3 months here it's evident you won't fit and you are immediately throne out. so welcome aboard

amen. on here, even a preacher could lose their cool from time to time. lol.

man, wtf is up with you fags??? I mean, you guys are E-Fighting like two little girls and then VG wants to take sides like someones Big Brother. You guys need to take the panties off.

*I don;t really mean any of the previous statement. I just realized that as long as I've been on this site reading and posting, I haven't gotten into one argument and didn;t want to be run out of town.* :afro: <--- A smiley not used nearly enough

man, wtf is up with you fags??? I mean, you guys are E-Fighting like two little girls and then VG wants to take sides like someones Big Brother. You guys need to take the panties off.

*I don;t really mean any of the previous statement. I just realized that as long as I've been on this site reading and posting, I haven't gotten into one argument and didn;t want to be run out of town.* :afro: <--- A smiley not used nearly enough

Looking at your smiley...and your son's hair....I have to ask, what would hold up a pick in your hair .....Vitalis and a rubber band? :P

you're reading my mind.....I know this is easy but stop it..

Good god, went to GMB and its just plain terrible. I've been blogging there for 2 years now, its just isn't the same. It looks like the fucking Bears MB. The smiley faces fucking looks like it has "crack" lips. The layout is fucking horrible. :brooding: Its only a matter of time GMB users are going to be on here. Well I'm a offically a sportswrath member. :worshippy:

:doh::LMAO:

I've been cranky lately. :brooding: