SportsWrath

Sportswrath has taken over the thrown of NY Giants MB...

The OsI 72

Good god, went to GMB and its just plain terrible. I've been blogging there for 2 years now, its just isn't the same. It looks like the fucking Bears MB. The smiley faces fucking looks like it has "crack" lips. The layout is fucking horrible. :brooding: Its only a matter of time GMB users are going to be on here. Well I'm a offically a sportswrath member. :worshippy:

I'm sorry guys but this place will never be like the GMB board. Honestly who even knows about this place? There are a lot of smart people here who make for good conversation, but GMB? How? The only reason I know about this place is someone had it in their sig over at GMB and was looking for a place to talking Gmen while the GMB was down. Yes I am not going to be back at the GMB till they fix it, but there is a total lack of advertising for this board, so hyping this place as a replacement for the GMB is a bit overboard.

For example, NY-FootballGiants.com there are a lot of guys from the GMB board. They have made a home there. And that is only one board.

I'm sorry guys but this place will never be like the GMB board. Honestly who even knows about this place? There are a lot of smart people here who make for good conversation, but GMB? How? The only reason I know about this place is someone had it in their sig over at GMB and was looking for a place to talking Gmen while the GMB was down. Yes I am not going to be back at the GMB till they fix it, but there is a total lack of advertising for this board, so hyping this place as a replacement for the GMB is a bit overboard.

For example, NY-FootballGiants.com there are a lot of guys from the GMB board. They have made a home there. And that is only one board.

Almost all of the members here are from the GMB. I'm not one of them, but most of them are.

And any board is only as good as the members make it.

hey, he didn't claim the throne for SW, at least.

Anyhoo, welcome a-bored. :P

Read the damn topics title before you make such misinformed statements.

Didn't claim the thrown? "Sportswrath has taken over the THROWN of NY Giants MB." What did you miss?

Didn't claim the thrown? "Sportswrath has taken over the THROWN of NY Giants MB." What did you miss?

I was making a joke about the spelling. Take it down a notch, no need to get that riled over something so small.

I don't see what your joke was.

You were obviously pointing out he was using the wrong form of "throne." I was going along with it...but the hell with it, it's really not worth arguing over. :TU:

Guess you didn't get the aboard/a-bored thing either. They can't all be gems.

You were obviously pointing out he was using the wrong form of "throne." I was going along with it...but the hell with it, it's really not worth arguing over. :TU:

Guess you didn't get the aboard/a-bored thing either. They can't all be gems.

I wasn't being so critical of the spelling errors, but I can understand where it comes from. I have done it myself numerous times. Sorry for being such a douche about the issue, I can see where you are coming from now that I look back at it. Glad to see we can both drop it and move on. :rock:

I'm sure it wouldn't make up for it but enjoy Bootylicious for a couple hours and I'll give you a new one to enjoy :lol:

I wasn't being so critical of the spelling errors, but I can understand where it comes from. I have done it myself numerous times. Sorry for being such a douche about the issue, I can see where you are coming from now that I look back at it. Glad to see we can both drop it and move on. :rock:

No worries, bud. :rock:

Well when you make such a misinformed post what do you expect? Flowers?

I don't see what your joke was.

I guess you need both sunshine and manure to get flowers.