SportsWrath

Idiot Burress...

mastershake

HE can beat the Bears CBs...it a matter can Eli find a spot between the 1 and the 7 instead of a wobbly 12ft high pass.

Honestly Eli hasn't been bad recently...it seems he's been terribly average.

terribly average?

he had had some good games and some average games but I would classify that as bad.

At least he's not taking the sack and throwing INT's like last year.

HE can beat the Bears CBs...it a matter can Eli find a spot between the 1 and the 7 instead of a wobbly 12ft high pass.

Honestly Eli hasn't been bad recently...it seems he's been terribly average.

He goes thru cycles from what've noticed. Hopefully this is just a slump.

Hey Nas..........How's things?

Future's looking a bit brighter since Tuesday. Even if we can't get anything done, we at least put the brakes on that runaway train.

Absolutely. I hope to hear less and less of Robertson and Falwell. We need to hear more progrssive ideas that will get this country moving in the right direction and keep it that way. It feels like the US was a dicatatorship for a while.

Just like our beloved Clinton said "There's nothing that's wrong with American that can't be fixed with what's right with America"

Absolutely. I hope to hear less and less of Robertson and Falwell. We need to hear more progrssive ideas that will get this country moving in the right direction and keep it that way. It feels like the US was a dicatatorship for a while.

Just like our beloved Clinton said "There's nothing that's wrong with American that can't be fixed with what's right with America"

I just hope they don't start with impeachment precedings. The last thing we need is a waste of time and money, when they need to be doing the "people's work". 2008 is just around the corner.

I just hope they don't start with impeachment precedings. The last thing we need is a waste of time and money, when they need to be doing the "people's work". 2008 is just around the corner.

I don't think they will. They're smarter than that. Lessons learned from the what the reps did to Clinton. I think the democrats will play this one right to position themselves for a whitehouse takeover in '08.

Apologies to the rest of posters for discussing politics on a Giants' thread.

Go Giants. :flex:

I don't think they will. They're smarter than that. Lessons learned from the what the reps did to Clinton. I think the democrats will play this one right to position themselves for a whitehouse takeover in '08.

Apologies to the rest of posters for discussing politics on a Giants' thread.

Go Giants. :flex:

Oh yeah..............um....Bears are overrated.

Except that they haven't beaten anyone.

They to have beaten 7 teams to get to 7-1 and that includes Seattle. My point is we shouldn't be talking trash. It's not reflective of the New York Giants as the classiest organization in the league. Let's go out there and beat the bears and when we win, let's do it with class.