SportsWrath

Idiot Burress...

mastershake

HE can beat the Bears CBs...it a matter can Eli find a spot between the 1 and the 7 instead of a wobbly 12ft high pass.

Honestly Eli hasn't been bad recently...it seems he's been terribly average.

:confused:

Eli: 160 completions out of 210 attempts, 1851 yds, 15 TD, 9 INT, 85. something passer rating...."Average" :TU:

Let's see, Y.A. Tittle had 33 TDs in 1962 and 36 in 1963, granted that they were 14 game seasons. Fran Tarkenton had 29 TDs in 1967. Eli is on pace in only his second full season. The Giants have a special QB and most of the fans don't even know it. Oh well, Phil Simms was never appreciated until after he retired.

most fans know he's special.

:confused:

Eli: 160 completions out of 210 attempts, 1851 yds, 15 TD, 9 INT, 85. something passer rating...."Average" :TU:

I should have specified the last three or four games as recent and average in comparison to himself.

Everybody has got to stop being so freaking sensitive about Eli. <_<

Jesus he hasn't been great recently (last 3 or 4 games) but I KNOW he can do better and I have seen better out of him.

I should have specified the last three or four games as recent and average in comparison to himself.

Everybody has got to stop being so freaking sensitive about Eli. <_<

Jesus he hasn't been great recently (last 3 or 4 games) but I KNOW he can do better and I have seen better out of him.

Yes, and if he wasn't average in the last 4 games, he'd have 20 TD passes in a half season. When the Giants run successfully, we're not going to see great stats from Manning but when we need him to throw for 350+ yards, he'll do it.

Yes, and if he wasn't average in the last 4 games, he'd have 20 TD passes in a half season. When the Giants run successfully, we're not going to see great stats from Manning but when we need him to throw for 350+ yards, he'll do it.

Let's hope Huffnagle can get it through his head that despite our potential at being an extremely prolific passing offense...we are still built to run. Without Toomer I would like to see 40 rush attempts between Tiki and Jacobs.

Let's see, Y.A. Tittle had 33 TDs in 1962 and 36 in 1963, granted that they were 14 game seasons. Fran Tarkenton had 29 TDs in 1967. Eli is on pace in only his second full season. The Giants have a special QB and most of the fans don't even know it. Oh well, Phil Simms was never appreciated until after he retired.

In Eli we trust. The man is just amazing. I'm just happy our team is exciting to watch. Remember that pass at the end of regulations to beat Denver last season? The pass in OT against Philly in the face of the blitz.. the scarmble to find shockey against Dallas last season..

This guy is special. ANY true fan will tell you that.

Let's hope Huffnagle can get it through his head that despite our potential at being an extremely prolific passing offense...we are still built to run. Without Toomer I would like to see 40 rush attempts between Tiki and Jacobs.

40 attempts a game? In your dreams. I wouldn't mind it in a few games but not every game.