SportsWrath

Watching the game at the bar... this is what I saw.

Sephiroth

4th and inch (not inches, 4th and inch) how do you not call a quarterback sneak??? Eli could have snapped the football, sneezed, and fell on his face and still got a first down.

Not with JD Walton as your center. That guy might as well line up in the backfield.

Well, a play where you give Jennings the ball 6 yards behind the line of scrimmage on 4th and inch gives Walton all the time in the world to get blown off the ball...and that's exactly what happened :(

Well, a play where you give Jennings the ball 6 yards behind the line of scrimmage on 4th and inch gives Walton all the time in the world to get blown off the ball...and that's exactly what happened :(

I was more concerned on why nobody picked up Antone Bethea has the blitzer on that play

Makes you wonder how much of Coughlin is in that playbook; I am going to say a lot. Gilbride said as much that it was the same offense with different nomenclature.

Yeah, after he said it was entirely McAdoo's playbook and he was going to be handsoff...well at least unless he HAD to intervene

Yep and everyone thinks we should cut him

I'm not one. The thing is I don't watch each individual player... maybe for those who review tape like Jim but I'm watching the ball. I'm ok with Beaty and Pugh at Tackles and Richburg should be playing his natural position at center... we need upgrades at Guard that's for sure.

I'm not one. The thing is I don't watch each individual player... maybe for those who review tape like Jim but I'm watching the ball. I'm ok with Beaty and Pugh at Tackles and Richburg should be playing his natural position at center... we need upgrades at Guard that's for sure.

Yep, LG is what they need and yes capable back up OT's, but I don't think we should spend first on a OT

he was so awful last season, but I think he's proven that was more about health than ability.

Wasn't he healthy LAST year? This year was the one where he was recovering from the broken leg.

Regardless, he probably has been the best lineman.

Wasn't he healthy LAST year? This year was the one where he was recovering from the broken leg.

Regardless, he probably has been the best lineman.

I remember reading after the season that he was really dinged up last year, before the broken leg. Which I didn't know at the time, when I was calling for his head.

Yeah, thank Christ that Beatty has been good! If he was a flop, as some feared, after the contract we gave him, that inevitably leaves you deficient somewhere else. He's got another three years/$26M after this season but the Giants can opt out during the coming offseason by making him a June 1 cut. If he continues to stay healthy and play at his current level, I think we keep him. $8M+ per year is a big cap hit but I shudder to think about removing our best OL from that unit.

I don't care about the games against the Colts of this world..its the games against the 69'ers and Broke Backs that I always want to be wins for us. Two teams that I literally hate... despise... because of their primarily homer fandom around the country... I don't like the Egals or Native American Epithets... but at least I can respect them as their fan bases are mostly regional ...and if the person is from out the region they have some type of connection to those teams other than winning records...