SportsWrath

Anyone Who Blames Eli

carl 1010

Funny how now that the short passing game moving out of the pocket is practiced how well Eli manages to do it. After an off-season of people doubting his ability to do it. He starting to look like 2007 Playoffs Manning in this offense.

If he keeps playing how he did last night, he is going to be as good as his brother. He reminded me of his brother big time last night.

Funny how now that the short passing game moving out of the pocket is practiced how well Eli manages to do it. After an off-season of people doubting his ability to do it. He starting to look like 2007 Playoffs Manning in this offense.

Of my many Gilbride gripes, that was my biggest .

Giants won 2 Super Bowls with Eli hustling down the field in the last moments of each game.... And yet KG stubbornly refused to incorporate those elements into his weekly game plan.

That was one of the finest QB performances I've ever seen, even better than the stats indicate, and its a hell of a line. The INT and several of his incompletions hit the receiver in his hands.

Offensive line looked decent too.

It is stunning to me his many Eli INTS are from passes that hit his receivers hands first.

I wish the NFL would change that stat....any INT that touches a receiver first should not be on a QB