SportsWrath

How should we react to this loss... and what can we expect going forward?

Sephiroth

You either hope they get a lot better in execution and QB play, or, and not just because of this past game, but how they've played all season, you have to start to lower your expectations.

I think mine are already pretty low.

Until they get a win that impresses me... say, against a team with a winning record... I'm just gonna stick with 7-9, but I think another 6-10 season is a real possibility. I'm pretty sure there next four games are all against teams with winning records, and we have one against a .500 team so I guess we'll see.

Still early, and for a team that was easily a season from contention even if all goes right, I can't be too disappointed.

Minnesota is playing historic defense right now.

That...and it was the loudest place I have ever been....like listening to a Who concert on the wing of a 747 with the engine on...no way they could run their whole play book.

Minnesota is craving out a superior home field advantage.

C. Wgaon .

Really not sure what people are expecting from the Giants. Look at the winning history of the New York Giants over the last 30 years. I turn on the game and I expect to watch football, usually not disappointed. If they win, great. If they lose, there is always next week.

You turn the game off because you know it is already a loss and you miss watching Perkins run 67 yards off a screen pass in real time. You could watch the replays and you can a whole season of football that way too, but then why bother to begin with?

Well as annoyed as I watching that game it wasn't one we were supposed to win. probably the hardest one on our schedule--either that or at pitt. I just write it off and hope they get it together

Still early, and for a team that was easily a season from contention even if all goes right, I can't be too disappointed.

Minnesota is playing historic defense right now.

I would have an easier time with that rationale if it wasn't coming off the horrible loss to the Redskins - a game we were supposed to win. That said, even though it's another tough spot, I]m looking for a much better showing in Green Bay.

That...and it was the loudest place I have ever been....like listening to a Who concert on the wing of a 747 with the engine on...no way they could run their whole play book.

Minnesota is craving out a superior home field advantage.

C. Wgaon .

Louder than Meadowlands Stadium?

Last time I was there it was so loud you couldn't even nap during the third quarter.