SportsWrath

NLCS St. Louis Cardinals at New York Mets 8:00 on FOX

Plax 4 Prez

Overall, a good year. Didn't reach our goal, but we got here, we dethroned the Braves, we proved we can at least make it interesting. Things just didn't go our way this series, no other excuses. We didn't play to our best.

Still one of the worst days of my life sports-wise... with Tiki and now this.

And they played with my emotions right till the end, that's how I know it's the Mets.

Typical postseason garbage as usual. The best teams dont make it, and some shitty, limping in, teams go to the Series... :TD:

Good luck FOX with those ratings that the Tigers and Cardinals are gonna bring...I aint watching..fucking lame.

Typical postseason garbage as usual. The best teams dont make it, and some shitty, limping in, teams go to the Series... :TD:

Good luck FOX with those ratings that the Tigers and Cardinals are gonna bring...I aint watching..fucking lame.

Hopefully the Yankees win 80-something games next year and limp into the playoffs.

good attitude blue jeans, you guys had a great season, just remmeber where your team was two years ago

Exactly, we owned the basement 2 years ago. It can only get better from here with the youth, leadership, and experience on this team.

Hopefully the Yankees win 80-something games next year and limp into the playoffs.

Thats what I was thinking, if we get a 10 game lead again we should just blow the last 15 games. Either that, or just get the wildcard, it's a lock that way.

Thats what I was thinking, if we get a 10 game lead again we should just blow the last 15 games. Either that, or just get the wildcard, it's a lock that way.

I agree, here is to a subway series next year. Yeah wishful thinking. I honestly did not think this was going to happen to either team.

I agree, here is to a subway series next year. Yeah wishful thinking. I honestly did not think this was going to happen to either team.

Certainly possible. :clap:

It depends more on my team holding up their end of the bargain though... :brooding:

I know the rest of the country will hate it! :P

I think just for shits and giggles, I'm gonna talk some shit at that cards board.

I think a thread apropriatly titled, "Way to limp your way into the Series" will do... :LMAO:

Go for it, they'll get decapitated. At least the Mets would have made it an actual series.