SportsWrath

Eric from BBI=Classless POS, Wishes Death on Owens

nosebleedjints

When confronted about the tragic suicide attemp by Terrel Owens, here was Eric's response on this thread:

Eric from BBI exposed

I'm... : Eric from BBI : 9/27/06 9:44 AM

surprised at the sympathy for Owens. I could care less if he died.

That's pretty tasteless... : Matt G : 9/27/06 9:46 AM

The guy clearly has problems...

Tasteless my ######... : Eric from BBI : 9/27/06 9:47 AM

the guy is a waste of oxygen.

Eric continued to face objections, yet he refused to back down.

Matt... : Eric from BBI : 9/27/06 9:51 AM

Again...not hope...just don't care.

Shawn... : Eric from BBI : 9/27/06 9:55 AM

Think of his behavior as a sympton of this problem, not a cause.

Bull. He is who he is...one messed up, unpleasant person. People don't change their stripes. And I honestly don't think there are many people on this board who are truly concerned for T.O. I think most folks - aside from very religious or caring people like HopeJ - are simply saying what they think is politically correct.

AGAIN... : Eric from BBI : 9/27/06 9:57 AM

I never said I wished death on him. I said I don't really care what happens to him.

When somebody mentioned that Eagles fans were sympathetic, wishing Owens the best, and tried to correct Eric's own ignorance, he again refused, mocking the suggester.

Beez... : Eric from BBI : 9/27/06 10:06 AM

So you're lighting a candle for T.O. tonight?

What bothers me is when a BBI who I know to be a nice person loses a family member. Or a friend. Or a family member. Or an American soldier, policeman, or firefighter. Losing 3,000 souls on 9/11 bothers me.

Losing a deranged football player doesn't cause me lose much sleep. I don't wish death on him. I just don't care. There are too many other worthy souls in this world.

Shawn... : Eric from BBI : 9/27/06 10:10 AM

Well, I determine what souls I think are worthy. Others have their own methods.

Shawn... : Eric from BBI : 9/27/06 10:14 AM

I just don't have a lot of symapthy for him. He's a jerk, a loudmouth, a liar, a self-centered and selfish ######.

Again...not to be repetitive...I just don't care. And I would be truly, truly surprised if most of you really are saying prayers for this guy. If you are, great. But I don't feel that way. I'm don't care about or care for him as an individual.

This is not an aberration.

Eric is the one who said "soon the Mara's will be dead and we can have new owners."

He once was allowed on the sidelines but for reasons like the above lost his credentials and privlage.

Again, you fucking moron, blowing shit out of proportion. He never wished death on him he said he didn't care if he died. There's a difference.

You just don't know when to stop with the bullshit do you James?

Oh and before you say I troll you, you're first topic on the front page.

Again, you fucking moron, blowing shit out of proportion. He never wished death on him he said he didn't care if he died. There's a difference.

You just don't know when to stop with the bullshit do you James?

Oh and before you say I troll you, you're first topic on the front page.

YEAH he posted this same stuff on Giants.com

someone has a hard on for Eric from BBI...

wwaaaa

He has a nerve to say things like I troll him and here he is starting up some baseless crap. Jimmy starts vendettas with everyone. People like myself have tried to help him in the past but what you figure out is he is a shit stirrer. The gammons remark was so twisted and the other day he brought up Wellington Mara. Now he's taking a post from a site that he probably was ridiculed on, and twisting it also. That's all he ever does.

He has a nerve to say things like I troll him and here he is starting up some baseless crap. Jimmy starts vendettas with everyone. People like myself have tried to help him in the past but what you figure out is he is a shit stirrer. The gammons remark was so twisted and the other day he brought up Wellington Mara. Now he's taking a post from a site that he probably was ridiculed on, and twisting it also. That's all he ever does.

Hey psycho, if it is so big a deal, then ignore me?

Do you have that big an obsession with me you feel compelled to go on every post and start shit?

You my fellow retard are the shit stirrer.

Go back and look at our threads.

I do not go on your threads, despite the temptation and excess oppurtunities.

I make one thread or so every couple days and you can not help yourself.

Look in the mirror little man.

You are the one with the problem and who needs help.

You were the one who has been warned to stop stalking and yet YOU refuse to get help.

You got one big jealously issue with me, stop worrying about and take care of your family, real or imaginary.

You are the ultimate hypocrite, you go on my threads non stop, I avoid your threads, but call me the shit stirrer?

You were told by me and the mods that if you do not like my threads, ignore them, and here again you go stalking me.

Again, if I bother you, then why can't you ignore me?

Mature 30 year old kid.

I forgot to add Booyah, you have nerve on twisting words.

I never wished Mara or Gammons ill health.

I said I have not missed Gammons on ESPN and that the Giants are in better hands without Mara as the owner.

I have never said anything but the utmost for Gammons and his health, YOU have a problem misinterpreting and a problem with me, and need to stop stalking and twisting my words you hypocrite.

Again, don't you have anything better to do than shit stir with me, apparently no.

It is people like who are keeping SW from being the place to go.

But you don't care being the psychotic loser you are.

I forgot to add Booyah, you have nerve on twisting words.

I never wished Mara or Gammons ill health.

I said I have not missed Gammons on ESPN and that the Giants are in better hands without Mara as the owner.

I have never said anything but the utmost for Gammons and his health, YOU have a problem misinterpreting and a problem with me, and need to stop stalking and twisting my words you hypocrite.

Again, don't you have anything better to do than shit stir with me, apparently no.

It is people like who are keeping SW from being the place to go.

But you don't care being the psychotic loser you are.

1) you were expressing regret that Gammons recovered enough to resume his position. You also mentioned that you felt justified for calling him brain damaged. If you want me to hunt down the thread and link it, fine.

I always knew there was something wrong with his head, and this merely confirms what I already thought.

If you figuered his analysis before was fucked up, it will only get worse if he comes back to BBTN, which hopefully doesn't occur.

It has been much more insightful and credible with his abscene.

2) You stated you were glad Mara was no longer the owner. Since he is no longer the owner because he's dead...do the math.

I am so glad Wellington Mara is no longer inc harge, he was a horrible owner in terms of winning.

He ran this franchise into the ground so pooryly the NFl stepped in and gave him Parcells.

You actually cited this in the thread starter as we if were supposed to be shocked after saying the same thing days earlier:

This is not an aberration.

Eric is the one who said "soon the Mara's will be dead and we can have new owners."

He once was allowed on the sidelines but for reasons like the above lost his credentials and privlage.

HYPOCRISY.

And now you are bashing Eric from BBI for not caring whether TO lives or dies. Not wishing him dead, just not caring either way. That's FAR different than being pleased at other's misfortunes because it's more convenient for you.

1) you were expressing regret that Gammons recovered enough to resume his position. You also mentioned that you felt justified for calling him brain damaged. If you want me to hunt down the thread and link it, fine.

2) You stated you were glad Mara was no longer the owner. Since he is no longer the owner because he's dead...do the math.

You actually cited this in the thread starter as we if were supposed to be shocked after saying the same thing days earlier:

HYPOCRISY.

And now you are bashing Eric from BBI for not caring whether TO lives or dies. Not wishing him dead, just not caring either way. That's FAR different than being pleased at other's misfortunes because it's more convenient for you.

I'm not getting into semantics with you.

Not only is it not worth my time, but it doesn't serve the board.

I didn't come to this board, nor was this board created, so retards could have a medium to carry out their acts, and I will not give attention to those people, as this kills the spirit of the board.

You know where I stand, there is a reason why I do not go on BBI, and I feel as Giants fans we should not support a website by a person who is this classless.

End of discussion.

In the future, to serve the board and yourself best, ignore me if you don't like me, but don't go shit stirring, it only makes you look bad.

I didn't come to this board, nor was this board created, so retards could have a medium to carry out their acts, and I will not give attention to those people, as this kills the spirit of the board.

You know where I stand, there is a reason why I do not go on BBI, and I feel as Giants fans we should not support a website by a person who is this classless.

End of discussion.

In the future, to serve the board and yourself best, ignore me if you don't like me, but don't go shit stirring, it only makes you look bad.

:LMAO:

I'm a retard now? And you don't like my "acts?" I'm sorry, I didn't mean to shove that mean ol' REALITY in your face...musta messed with all the pretty colors for you.

I read your thread out of curiosity, not to shit-stir. I'm not the one that comes here 2-3 times a month and posts this inane crap.

There are no semantics involved. I saw hypocrisy, and called it out. Just as now I will be calling out your penchant for vendettas. Is this another one? Did that bad old Moose fella over there make you cry?

So the spirit of this board is to talk bullshit about other people in a forum where they won't know about it? I disagree. Smearing other people in relative secret serves this board? I disagree again. And irony of ironies, you call THEM classless!?!

If you had ANY balls at all, this would have been posted on BBI, not here. Stop using this board for your own little back-stabbing games.

By the way, if you don't go on that board, how are you cutting/pasting the content of threads out of it? Did you get your roomate to do it while you made him a sandwich? :LMAO:

End of discussion.

I'm a pyscho, yet you're the stupid fuck starting the same topic on 2 seperate boards to start trouble.

The Guy never said he wished death on TO, he said he didn't care which he's entitled to do. You were even stupid enough to post the thread proving it. So you're lying and trying to start trouble with a baseless comment. And I bet that if we were to check your message board history, I bet you've posted before about your dislike for BBI. Some more than likely you're trying to cause trouble to get back at them.

You've shown in the past that you will do this. You used to post shit from the Rangers board because you had a hang up about KITM claiming he got you into trouble over there. You're the sicko here kid. You're the one who told one of the mods here that you were going to unleash your wrath on me if I continued to bother you, when all I'm really doing is replying to your nonsense. I especially love how you say I troll you on a board that has maybe 5-10 topics posted a day. That's hardly hunting you sweetheart.

You won't go into semantics because Fish is right and you're wrong. You're ending the discussion because you've been caught out again. As I said before if you want to serve the board best, you would:

1) Post something decent or even humorous.

2) Fuck off.

You're not interested in the spirit of the board, you're interested in shit stirring and being a dick.

By the way I'm 37, get it right! :furious:

:LMAO:

I'm a retard now? And you don't like my "acts?" I'm sorry, I didn't mean to shove that mean ol' REALITY in your face...musta messed with all the pretty colors for you.

I read your thread out of curiosity, not to shit-stir. I'm not the one that comes here 2-3 times a month and posts this inane crap.

There are no semantics involved. I saw hypocrisy, and called it out. Just as now I will be calling out your penchant for vendettas. Is this another one? Did that bad old Moose fella over there make you cry?

So the spirit of this board is to talk bullshit about other people in a forum where they won't know about it? I disagree. Smearing other people in relative secret serves this board? I disagree again. And irony of ironies, you call THEM classless!?!

If you had ANY balls at all, this would have been posted on BBI, not here. Stop using this board for your own little back-stabbing games.

By the way, if you don't go on that board, how are you cutting/pasting the content of threads out of it? Did you get your roomate to do it while you made him a sandwich? :LMAO:

Jimmy's cheeks are the bread in his roomates dick sandwich.

Where'd wiz go anyway?

He came back under another name, Peachy, and was banned. But he still is able to post under the Wiz name. I asked him on myspace why he doesnt come back, and I guess he's pretty pissed about not being able to post under the peachy name.

and just to throw gas on fire one more time... He was banned, his threads were pulled, all the while doing nothing wrong( which in itself is pretty good for him). Now I understand the law of not being able to post under two names BS, but then his threads were pulled. So it was a vandetta move, to me.

He came back under another name, Peachy, and was banned. But he still is able to post under the Wiz name. I asked him on myspace why he doesnt come back, and I guess he's pretty pissed about not being able to post under the peachy name.

and just to throw gas on fire one more time... He was banned, his threads were pulled, all the while doing nothing wrong( which in itself is pretty good for him). Now I understand the law of not being able to post under two names BS, but then his threads were pulled. So it was a vandetta move, to me.

Sensitive little fuck, our Wiz.

End of discussion.

Buddy, that is EXACTLY why this board was created. :LMAO:

Oh, God speaking of Hypocrisy.... :rolleyes:

Fuck Wiz...

he's pissed!?!? What a fucking joke the guy prided himself on pissing the world off and now becuase the fag wanted another screen name where he wasn,t labled a waste product was taken from him he can't post..

even in death he's a pussy...