SportsWrath

Eric from BBI=Classless POS, Wishes Death on Owens

nosebleedjints

Hey psycho, if it is so big a deal, then ignore me?

Do you have that big an obsession with me you feel compelled to go on every post and start shit?

You my fellow retard are the shit stirrer.

Go back and look at our threads.

I do not go on your threads, despite the temptation and excess oppurtunities.

I make one thread or so every couple days and you can not help yourself.

Look in the mirror little man.

You are the one with the problem and who needs help.

You were the one who has been warned to stop stalking and yet YOU refuse to get help.

You got one big jealously issue with me, stop worrying about and take care of your family, real or imaginary.

You are the ultimate hypocrite, you go on my threads non stop, I avoid your threads, but call me the shit stirrer?

You were told by me and the mods that if you do not like my threads, ignore them, and here again you go stalking me.

Again, if I bother you, then why can't you ignore me?

Mature 30 year old kid.

I just realized he admitted to being a retard. :LMAO:

Fuck Wiz...

he's pissed!?!? What a fucking joke the guy prided himself on pissing the world off and now becuase the fag wanted another screen name where he wasn,t labled a waste product was taken from him he can't post..

even in death he's a pussy...

:o:o:o

Fuck Wiz...

he's pissed!?!? What a fucking joke the guy prided himself on pissing the world off and now becuase the fag wanted another screen name where he wasn,t labled a waste product was taken from him he can't post..

even in death he's a pussy...

Trust me when I tell you WIZ visits nearly everyday (under a different name too). There was no Vendetta against WIZ, or any other member here for that matter. (Well, except for maybe so cal) :TU:

Tell WIZ I'm sorry for not letting him keep 4 user name. I didn't know I was going to hurt his feelings. :cwy: