SportsWrath

Honest Discussion

Nas

So after a brutal game vs the Eagles in which I thought about smoking pot and ODing on Prozac it's time to look at our Defense. Do we suck that bad? Philly's tied end was open all day with no one near him. Our Pass rush or lack thereof... :cwy: .. and our secondary... :cwy:

As far as our OL is concerned I think we're better than we showed. Credit goes to the Eagles' defensive scheme and how they blitzed 99% of the time (exaggeration I know).

So after a brutal game vs the Eagles in which I thought about smoking pot and ODing on Prozac it's time to look at our Defense. Do we suck that bad? Philly's tied end was open all day with no one near him. Our Pass rush or lack thereof... :cwy: .. and our secondary... :cwy:

As far as our OL is concerned I think we're better than we showed. Credit goes to the Eagles' defensive scheme and how they blitzed 99% of the time (exaggeration I know).

O line and D line played terrible for 3 1/2 quarters. Our secondary played well, considering we gave McNabb all day to throw the ball. You can't expect the secondary to cover for long periods of time. There were plenty of times McNabb couldn't find anyone for the first 4 or 5 seconds. That's all a secondary should have to do. We couldn't cover the tight end to save our lives -- need one of the LBers to step up and learn how to cover. Then again, we had safeties get burned by the TE, so maybe it shouldn't all be on the LB.

The O line play IMO was an abberation, the week before against arguably a quicker, more athletic front 4 they did better.

As for the defense? This is becoming a Tim Lewis coached defense trademark, struggle early in the season. I have to assume that over 3 years, with all the changes the defense has incured that its a familiarity issue. I hope they get better as the season progresses(as they have the past 2 years). No better way to start then this week.

Guest MontyPython

no honest discussion on ANY subject will ever take place with the likes yourself!

go find another forum to spray your BS and anti-usa rheotoric (btw, the NEW YORK GIANTS play football in the USA that you despise so much!)

and mods, don't you dare remove this!

This is freedom of speech.... let people make choices.

He chooses to support Al Queda, I choose otherwise.

separate sections on this board cannot stop the inevitable when our paths cross.

no honest discussion on ANY subject will ever take place with the likes yourself!

go find another forum to spray your BS and anti-usa rheotoric (btw, the NEW YORK GIANTS play football in the USA that you despise so much!)

separate sections on this board cannot stop the inevitable when our paths cross.

:LMAO: Yeah the same "freedom of speech" you whined about to the mods a few months ago? :LMAO:

This is a Giants discussion forum, not a Al Queda discussion forum or such Christian/Islamic topics. Please keep all discussion on these topics in the Politics and Religion Forum. Thank you.

just put him on ignore, dude. don't bore the rest of us with your vendettas.

i think there's a secret code in this message which says " I support Al Queda".

nas you bastard. :furious:

Guest MontyPython
This is a Giants discussion forum, not a Al Queda discussion forum or such Christian/Islamic topics. Please keep all discussion on these topics in the Politics and Religion Forum. Thank you.

BullShit!

you guys cannot have a sep forum and expect ALL of us to put away theological/ideological differences.

It is fricking impossible to do

sorry

easy to say on your part, impossible to do on ours.

Guest MontyPython
just put him on ignore, dude. don't bore the rest of us with your vendettas.

Vendetta?

Hows about you sitting in Giants Stadium...and an attack happens to Giants Stadium... and then you are lucky enough to live, you come here and see Al Queda Nas spouting his anti-usa/Pro Al Queda stuff

will you finally realize what you are up against???

Vendetta?

Hows about you sitting in Giants Stadium...and an attack happens to Giants Stadium... and then you are lucky enough to live, you come here and see Al Queda Nas spouting his anti-usa/Pro Al Queda stuff

Hopefully Nas will be in the stadium also so it'll happen to him also. That will prevent him from now coming back on here! :TU:

:doh:

Guest MontyPython
Hopefully Nas will be in the stadium also so it'll happen to him also. That will prevent him from now coming back on here! :TU:

:doh:

9-11 was big joke to you, huh?

you laughed when 3000 or so peoples were slaughtered?

Vendetta?

the toughest schedule in the NFL, thats what we're up against. really, monty. i understand what you're saying but keep it in the zealots forum, please.

I just have to think back to the Broncos game last year. They dominated us for the most part on offense in the first half, and then had a quick TD drive to give them a decent sized lead. But after that, we toned down and got those scoring drives to give us the win. After the Eagles' first quick TD drive, they didn't get in the end zone afterwards either. And after we didn't let up a TD after that TD drive against Denver, we didn't let one up for 13 and a half more quarters.

Now, that is NOT happening. That's just something I'd like to point out. I'm more inclined to agree with xxi xxv on this though, our D appears to mesh later in the year for a good month or so and then the injuries come <_<