SportsWrath

Schedule

Herc

54 minutes ago, mastershake said:

So we'll start the season 2-0, then end up 2-5 or 3-4 by week 7, then likely two more wins before the bye. My vote is we're an 8 or 9 win team.

sounds about right, if they stay healthy. 

1 hour ago, mastershake said:

So we'll start the season 2-0, then end up 2-5 or 3-4 by week 7, then likely two more wins before the bye. My vote is we're an 8 or 9 win team.

so improved just enough to be out of reach for any of the top quarterbacks.  

just like I’ve said too many times. 

1 hour ago, mastershake said:

Wow man you're generous. I'm thinking Dexter Lawrence and Tae Banks miss 8 games apiece and we're trotting out a defense of 7th round draft picks and free agents by midseason.

Also, we're having an honest conversation about whether or not Drew Lock should be our starter.

Offensive Line has gone from historically bad to maybe just bad if we're lucky, but we still don't have a starting Guard on the team (Runyan is not good) and may not have an NFL caliber center on the roster.

Way too many ifs with these guys.

6 wins max, probably less. 

44 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Wow man you're generous. I'm thinking Dexter Lawrence and Tae Banks miss 8 games apiece and we're trotting out a defense of 7th round draft picks and free agents by midseason.

Also, we're having an honest conversation about whether or not Drew Lock should be our starter.

Offensive Line has gone from historically bad to maybe just bad if we're lucky, but we still don't have a starting Guard on the team (Runyan is not good) and may not have an NFL caliber center on the roster.

Why would Lawrence miss time?

Although I do agree with most here, it's probably a six or seven win season at best.

On 5/18/2024 at 2:41 AM, Sephiroth said:

Damn....who pissed in your coffee this morning??

On 5/17/2024 at 5:56 PM, BlueInCanada said:

Why would Lawrence miss time?

Although I do agree with most here, it's probably a six or seven win season at best.

Because he plays for the Giants. If we have one NFL-caliber starter in a unit that starter immediately gets hurt and that unit plays at a high-school level. WR, RB, OL... every year it's some unit. 

This year it's the DL's turn. We have one NFL caliber player there (unless you count Burns and Thibs as d-line).

Honorable mention to corner that likewise has one NFL caliber player on the roster.