SportsWrath

Dante Miller

4.27 speed should get anyone a roster spot regardless of talent.

Hope he works out, could be a ridiculous return guy with the new kick off rules.

Side note, the wifey works for the government in child foster care since we moved.

Some of the situations she's talked about makes really highlights how limiting it is for any child to get out of that type of system. 

Good luck to the kid. 

3 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

Hope he works out, could be a ridiculous return guy with the new kick off rules.

Side note, the wifey works for the government in child foster care since we moved.

Some of the situations she's talked about makes really highlights how limiting it is for any child to get out of that type of system. 

Good luck to the kid. 

any interest we once had in fostering went out the window after talking to some folks who already did it. What a nightmare, for the kids, and for people who try to help too. The one that put me over the top on it was when there was a violent kid placed in their home, hurting their other children, and the system was like 'ha! tough shit, now you're stuck with the little psycho! we hope, but don't really care, that your biological kids survive the experience!'

14 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

Good luck to the kid. 

10 hours ago, CrazedDogs said:

any interest we once had in fostering went out the window after talking to some folks who already did it. What a nightmare, for the kids, and for people who try to help too. The one that put me over the top on it was when there was a violent kid placed in their home, hurting their other children, and the system was like 'ha! tough shit, now you're stuck with the little psycho! we hope, but don't really care, that your biological kids survive the experience!'

I worked ten years from 1996-2006 for ACS New York City child welfare and the stories could be mind numbing.  My Ex Battle Ax was big on it.... but I dissuaded her from it.  It is rife for dealing with disturbed kids.