SportsWrath

Twenty Years Ago...

"With the 6th pick in the 2024 NFL draft, the New York Giants select Rome Odunze, WR, Washington."

"The Baltimore Ravens have traded the 30th pick to the New York Giants. With the 30th pick in the 2024 NFL draft, the New York Giants select Michael Penix, QB, Washington."

9 minutes ago, mastershake said:

"With the 6th pick in the 2024 NFL draft, the New York Giants select Rome Odunze, WR, Washington."

"The Baltimore Ravens have traded the 30th pick to the New York Giants. With the 30th pick in the 2024 NFL draft, the New York Giants select Michael Penix, QB, Washington."

I'm in

Also I don't think we'll have a choice of WRs.

Harrison will be gone and one of Nabers or Rome will be grabbed by the Charges. 

We will get whoever's left, which isn't that bad of a deal with those two. 

2 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

Then Mario and Luigi in round 2 and 3. 

I knew 99% of the board are too young to know the Bowser I was talking about. :doh:

Not that Bowser...this Boswer (from Sha Na Na):

image.jpeg

Let the boomer jokes commence. 

1 hour ago, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

Voice deeper than anyone in Brooklyn... ;)

I think you, Shred and Chuck may be the only ones who know what I am talking about. Other die hard music fans may have Googled him at some point, but I don't think anyone other than us 4 would have grown up watching the Sha Na Na Show. 

11 hours ago, BronxRik said:

I think you, Shred and Chuck may be the only ones who know what I am talking about. Other die hard music fans may have Googled him at some point, but I don't think anyone other than us 4 would have grown up watching the Sha Na Na Show. 

everyone knows who bowser and sha na na are 

7 hours ago, Mr. P said:

everyone knows who bowser and sha na na are 

Well, that's the assumption I made in my original post, but then I realized I'm posting amongst a bunch of Gen Z Millennials who may not know. I also forgot about Bowser from Mario. 

18 hours ago, BronxRik said:

I think so for sure Bro... I used to watch it religiously.  I loved Doo Wop music. :TU: