SportsWrath

I miss Eli, and Snee and OHara, and Jacobs and.

BlueInCanada

These Eagle fucks are too enamored with the Ass Smash, Tush Push bullshit nonsense that theyve forgotten to do other aspects of the game. Good, let them get fucked and then Dak as usual will choke on Mandingo dick in the playoffs.

This looks very much like a 9ers - Ravens SB.

5 hours ago, Iceman_NYG said:

These Eagle fucks are too enamored with the Ass Smash, Tush Push bullshit nonsense that theyve forgotten to do other aspects of the game. Good, let them get fucked and then Dak as usual will choke on Mandingo dick in the playoffs.

This looks very much like a 9ers - Ravens SB.

word is out about Kelce moving the ball forward every time too..... although it reeks of ref conspiracy that they got away with it long enough to get to a Super Bowl. 

2 hours ago, CrazedDogs said:

word is out about Kelce moving the ball forward every time too..... although it reeks of ref conspiracy that they got away with it long enough to get to a Super Bowl. 

All centers do this.

Funny enough I believe I read that JMS got dinged a few times for doing it in college since he has that werid grip and dead ball throw.

He grabs the ball the spins it and places it forward of the spot lol 

Guess the coaches made it less noticable. 

41 minutes ago, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

This... though I wish it was the Giants busting both of their asses...

While we have a chance to play spoiler, I think Philly is still good enough to blow is out of the water.

That said, if Eagles want to play 4D chess - they'll realize they missed the #1 seed and they will let Giants win knowing they hurt the Giants draft position by doing so.  Beating the Giants may not improve anything for the Eagles playoff positioning.

8 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

All centers do this.

Funny enough I believe I read that JMS got dinged a few times for doing it in college since he has that werid grip and dead ball throw.

He grabs the ball the spins it and places it forward of the spot lol 

Guess the coaches made it less noticable. 

do they though? Moving it a little is normal, but moving the ball forward a half yard, often beyond the line to gain, isn't normal. 

2 hours ago, CrazedDogs said:

do they though? Moving it a little is normal, but moving the ball forward a half yard, often beyond the line to gain, isn't normal. 

Apparently it is widespread enough that the league sent warning to teams...if you can believe what was mentioned during the game

6 hours ago, gmenroc said:

While we have a chance to play spoiler, I think Philly is still good enough to blow is out of the water.

That said, if Eagles want to play 4D chess - they'll realize they missed the #1 seed and they will let Giants win knowing they hurt the Giants draft position by doing so.  Beating the Giants may not improve anything for the Eagles playoff positioning.

For sure... I look forward to the day that the Giants will repay the Egals and the Broke Backs, with the same coin they have beaten us recently.  As Parcells' said... the worm will turn... and when it does... look out Dallas and Philly... :laugh:

4 hours ago, CrazedDogs said:

1 hour ago, gmenroc said:

Apparently it is widespread enough that the league sent warning to teams...if you can believe what was mentioned during the game

That is why the Umpire is supposed to officially spot and monitor the ball during every play.  The NFL has unfortunately been in WWF/WWE territory for too long.

15 hours ago, gmenroc said:

Didn't Kelce get called for it a couple weeks ago, maybe twice in the same game?   I would have to imagine it was against the Bills or a primetime game because otherwise I would not be watching the Eagles.

19 minutes ago, GorillaNJ said:

Didn't Kelce get called for it a couple weeks ago, maybe twice in the same game?   I would have to imagine it was against the Bills or a primetime game because otherwise I would not be watching the Eagles.

Yeah Kelce has been the biggest offender this year, especially with the tush push play.

He takes a long snappers stance almost with both hands on the ball and picks the ball up twice essentially (which should be considered a legal snap therefore an active play) whenever they are in formation for it. 

18 hours ago, CrazedDogs said:

I believe gmenroc is right the league put some extra emphasis on it for the refs this year.

As well as offsides on formations for the WRs which has been called a record amount this year. 

5 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

Yeah Kelce has been the biggest offender this year, especially with the tush push play.

He takes a long snappers stance almost with both hands on the ball and picks the ball up twice essentially (which should be considered a legal snap therefore an active play) whenever they are in formation for it. 

I agree completely.  The ball is put into play and the defense should be pummeling them on Kelce's play.