SportsWrath

Caleb Williams wants partial ownership of team that drafts him.

BlueInCanada

• BlueInCanada changed the title to Caleb Williams wants partial ownership of team that drafts him.
1 hour ago, GorillaNJ said:

I thought the salaries were basically baked in to the spot you are drafted?    I guess he could accept an equal amount in stock, I wonder how that fits with the collective bargaining.     

I think teams are free to pay in alternate modes of compensation, provided they're within the bounds of the salary cap.

Didn't the Rams pay OBJ in Bitcoin? (with hilarious results?)

11 minutes ago, CrazedDogs said:

I think teams are free to pay in alternate modes of compensation, provided they're within the bounds of the salary cap.

Didn't the Rams pay OBJ in Bitcoin? (with hilarious results?)

That is the question that it raises to me...    The number one pick gets $41 million over 4 years.    Lets say he takes $10m in team stock in 2024 and the value goes down over the next 3 years, did the team violate the collective bargaining?   Would they have to make up the difference in the value come season 4 so it ends up making $41...   or visa versa?  If the stock goes up does the team pay him less in year 4?   I assume that lawyers and accountants can get it all worked out somehow.

Odell was a one year contract and I assume over the veteran minimum, so it has less complications.

3 hours ago, GorillaNJ said:

That is the question that it raises to me...    The number one pick gets $41 million over 4 years.    Lets say he takes $10m in team stock in 2024 and the value goes down over the next 3 years, did the team violate the collective bargaining?   Would they have to make up the difference in the value come season 4 so it ends up making $41...   or visa versa?  If the stock goes up does the team pay him less in year 4?   I assume that lawyers and accountants can get it all worked out somehow.

Odell was a one year contract and I assume over the veteran minimum, so it has less complications.

The lost value is what burned Beckham, I think he netted like $30k after bitcoin went bust.

10 hours ago, Mr. P said:

Yeah? I want to fuck Angie Dickinson, we’ll see who gets lucky first. 

She's super sexy in "Dressed to Kill".

I don't remember if I saw it with my mom, grandmother or aunt, but what I do remember is getting a chubby during the cab scene. Not so weird when you're prepubescent, looking back at it when you're 60...completely weird.