SportsWrath

Football is back pheasants

BlueInCanada

11 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

I want the Lions to loose simply because of all the fucking offseason hype over a team that hasn't won a fucking thing lol 

I would like to see the Chiefs go on a 12 season losing streak because fuck Andy Reid.      Nice bonus having the loss basically come down to drops by Toney

11 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

Although their HC does seem like he drinks 8 pots of coffee a day, sticks a whole can of Skol in his jaw every hour and probably beats his wife mercilessly. 

But the Lion's still need to loose. 

That's New York Giants royalty you're talking about, you shut your mouth!!!!!

1 hour ago, GorillaNJ said:

I would like to see the Chiefs go on a 12 season losing streak because fuck Andy Reid.      Nice bonus having the loss basically come down to drops by Toney

This, that dude is a grade A asshole.

Although, it does warm my heart that the greatest coach in Eagles history didn't deliver a single ring to Philadelphia. 

9 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

Toney with 5 drops lol and being boo'd

9 hours ago, BronxRik said:

Lions didn't win this game, Toney gave it to them.

Toney alone was responsible for what, like a 14 point swing in the outcome? Rarely seen a part time player wreck a game for his team like that.

Got to wonder about the Chiefs too; granted they've been THE team lately, but what is going on with them that they took a look at the ~2021 Giants receiving corp and said, yeah baby, we want some of that!

8 hours ago, CrazedDogs said:

Toney alone was responsible for what, like a 14 point swing in the outcome? Rarely seen a part time player wreck a game for his team like that.

Got to wonder about the Chiefs too; granted they've been THE team lately, but what is going on with them that they took a look at the ~2021 Giants receiving corp and said, yeah baby, we want some of that!

Toney was/is their WR#1 lol 

Sure he probably can bounce back from this but what a just historically awful performance from a WR.