SportsWrath

Oh yeah Washington sold guys.

BlueInCanada

Was having a conversation with a few ppl about this the other day. The main talking points were that the new owners and the NFL would want to erase any and all connection to Snyder so how far would they go? 

We came up with changing the team name to something more patriotic, as well as the logo, the color scheme (to something similar to what the Bills used to wear in the mid 2000s) and moving to the Potomac area of Virginia and building a whole new stadium. 

42 minutes ago, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

Wow talking about cleaning the air.  Now get rid of the creep who owns the Nyets...uhh Jets.  While they are at, get rid of Jerrah (Jerry Jones) owner of the Broke Backs as well. That would just complete my life. :)

No... noooooooo... Jerry has to live forever and continue owning and running the Dallass franchise forever too cause as long as he's in charge they'll never get it right and will continue to be failures. 

21 minutes ago, Dragon said:

No... noooooooo... Jerry has to live forever and continue owning and running the Dallass franchise forever too cause as long as he's in charge they'll never get it right and will continue to be failures. 

It's crazy how much talent that team has had the last 20 years but could never win when it mattered. 

I thought Romo and company were going to be lifting one or two trophies. That team was so dominate on all sides of the ball.

Until they faced the Giants lol 

12 hours ago, Dragon said:

I hear you man.  It was the only time I felt sorry for the Broke Back coach he got rid of that won him two Super Bowl with Aikman, all because he is such a jealous fuck.  :laugh:

12 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

It's crazy how much talent that team has had the last 20 years but could never win when it mattered. 

I thought Romo and company were going to be lifting one or two trophies. That team was so dominate on all sides of the ball.

Until they faced the Giants lol 

I am so glad that the Giants ruinned all of those dreams.  Ever since the Broke Backs got Tom Landry (ex-Giants defensive coach), I have had nothing but hate for them.

19 hours ago, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

I am so glad that the Giants ruinned all of those dreams.  Ever since the Broke Backs got Tom Landry (ex-Giants defensive coach), I have had nothing but hate for them.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't that and Lombardi ending up in GB all Wellington Mara being way too giving to the rest of the league? 

3 hours ago, Dragon said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't that and Lombardi ending up in GB all Wellington Mara being way too giving to the rest of the league? 

For sure.  Plus Green Bay was only supposed to have Lombardi for two-three years maximum and then he would return to NY as head coach.  Lombardi was all game, then Green Bay said fuck you.  The Giants were the Chicago Bulls of the NFL from 1945-1964.  All things came through the NY Giants as far as football is/was.  Most of the Millennial and younger fans have no idea how big the Giants were.  They were the NY Yankees of football.  Wellington wanted the rest of the league to survive and thrive... with the league then putting a thumb up his ass.  Just terrible. :TU: Us old guys don't say or write this enough.

33 minutes ago, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

For sure.  Plus Green Bay was only supposed to have Lombardi for two-three years maximum and then he would return to NY as head coach.  Lombardi was all game, then Green Bay said fuck you.  The Giants were the Chicago Bulls of the NFL from 1945-1964.  All things came through the NY Giants as far as football is/was.  Most of the Millennial and younger fans have no idea how big the Giants were.  They were the NY Yankees of football.  Wellington wanted the rest of the league to survive and thrive... with the league then putting a thumb up his ass.  Just terrible. :TU: Us old guys don't say or write this enough.

That NFL network doc, A Football Life did one of Mara family.

There's a reason why the football is named after Wellington.

Dude was the godfather of the NFL.

1 hour ago, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

Idk man. Seems to me like GB and Dallass both owe us like 10 1st rd picks each for our generosity. 

On 7/23/2023 at 9:24 PM, BlueInCanada said:

That NFL network doc, A Football Life did one of Mara family.

There's a reason why the football is named after Wellington.

Dude was the godfather of the NFL.

Yep, the Duke... tell that to all of these "fans" who know jack shit.

On 7/23/2023 at 10:38 PM, Dragon said:

Idk man. Seems to me like GB and Dallass both owe us like 10 1st rd picks each for our generosity. 

The NFL could not begin to reimburse the Giants.  Before your time and before LT... there was Troy Archer in the late 70s.  He was a DE and was going to be the terror of the NFL like LT.  He was a Giant and he died in a car accident.  It destroyed our defense for years before LT.  Tragedy seems to befall the Giants post 1963... the last time they appeared for the playoffs and a Championship game before 1981.  Just terrible.