SportsWrath

Well it happened

BlueInCanada

Yeah, gotta give KG his props on that play when called upon.  Nice to hear him not whining about play time or targets and taking advantage of his opportunity.  That could and probably should earn him additional chances...and that right there is the culture change Daboll brought in.

4 hours ago, Iceman_NYG said:

Lets go smash the fucking Eagles next week - that stadium is way more hostile than Minny will ever be. ROAD WARRIORS BABY!!! I just love this team always keeps its head down....every single player. Including Golladay - what a block today.

I'm tempted to go to that game.    But I think I'm better off on my couch not even participating in game threads until the game is over.   

8 hours ago, Nas said:

I'm tempted to go to that game.    But I think I'm better off on my couch not even participating in game threads until the game is over.   

Yeah man stay home and enjoy it.

The Egal subhuman will make you regret going.

Heaven Help you if and when the Giants win.

My GOD the tears will be epic.

11 hours ago, gmenroc said:

350 for standing room only ticket...400 for upper deck in the corner is what I am seeing.  Would be nice, but my living room is hella cheaper, more comfortable, better view, and most importantly, not littered with Eagle fans

And I have the added incentive of my soon to be 2 year old raising both hands in the air and saying “tadaa” (touchdown).   

On 1/16/2023 at 7:05 PM, gmenroc said:

350 for standing room only ticket...400 for upper deck in the corner is what I am seeing.  Would be nice, but my living room is hella cheaper, more comfortable, better view, and most importantly, not littered with Eagle fans

This