SportsWrath

Something we've already know about Mara

BlueInCanada

https://www.nj.com/giants/2021/12/after-driving-giants-into-a-ditch-will-john-mara-finally-take-his-hands-off-the-wheel-critics-around-the-nfl-wonder.html 

Good read.

Without EA (A Mara SR hire BTW) we would be the worst team in the NFL for the last 20+ years. 

“John is not like his Dad,” a former longtime Giants scout told NJ Advance Media, speaking on the condition of anonymity to allow him to speak freely. “Where Wellington would listen, he wouldn’t dictate. I think John dictates. Wellington was never like that. I think these guys [John and Chris Mara] have been involved literally their whole life, so they have their own answers for everything. They’ve done things the ‘Giant Way’ for so long. It might not be a bad idea to bring somebody in.” 

21 minutes ago, CrazedDogs said:

The media is finally picking up on it.... About time.

Seriously.  It’s been clear as day for years to fans with no inside sources.  Not sure why the media chose to look the other way 

5 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

“John is not like his Dad,” a former longtime Giants scout told NJ Advance Media, speaking on the condition of anonymity to allow him to speak freely. “Where Wellington would listen, he wouldn’t dictate. I think John dictates. Wellington was never like that. I think these guys [John and Chris Mara] have been involved literally their whole life, so they have their own answers for everything. They’ve done things the ‘Giant Way’ for so long. It might not be a bad idea to bring somebody in.” 

The King or the Duke as you said had to be dictated to... in order to accept George Young a real football guy So from 1979 to 2005 when he died, he had to accept a real football guy that got him to three Superbowl's won 2 and arguably would have gone to two others.  Ernie Accorsi did the same thing in winning two Supes and could have gone to at least a third is Plax does not shoot himself and Bloomberg gets all misty about gun control in the City.  So, I have absolutely no faith in this family bullshit the Mara's are running.  None whatsoever.  I will live with all of the memories from 1968 to 2011, until the current Mara's are reigned in, and we go back to winning.

Yeah I've been reading this morning on the Reddit/Twitterverse. What do we expect from a franchise that's had Pat Hanlon ad a PR guy for the past 30 years? Dude is going off today.

Even the Big Blue Kickoff Live guys fucking hate him and they're all company shills.