SportsWrath

You're welcome

Sephiroth

Skipped the game yesterday, instead watching the Filthadelphia Beagles lose to Kansas City. 

Quite naturally, we won.  You're welcome. 

Gonna skip this upcoming week too, most likely (unless it's raining out and there's no other game on worth watching). 

Wake me up if the team hits .500

While it's just one win, I have to believe that giving people a chance to right the ship (in life not just in football) is always the best policy.    It wasn't easy seemingly being the only one with that line of thinking...  Now we need to win next week... baaaaaaaadddddd... I will get to see my best friend for the first time since he and his family visited us 8 months ago when my son was born... He's a cowboy fan (great guy though).     

12 minutes ago, jranieli said:

Frank doesn't look to happy there

It was stressful times man.  Frank is a diehard fan.   (Or he just wanted to go back to sitting on my grandfathers lap). 

also, I don’t even think the most pessimistic fan here predicted we would go winless.   Hopefully this is one of many not one of like 4 or 5 this season.   One win doesn’t make someone suddenly a good coach. 

Just now, jranieli said:

Totally agree there. I think it’s a defining game next week. Either 2-3 or 1-4. The defense needs to play even better. It’s win or bust 

I could easily see us winning next week.  And just as easily see us still finishing with 5 or 6 wins. 

8 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

Skipped the game yesterday, instead watching the Filthadelphia Beagles lose to Kansas City. 

Gonna skip this upcoming week too, most likely (unless it's raining out and there's no other game on worth watching). 

Here's what you missed, Seph:

TOP HIGHLIGHTS: Giants vs. Saints Week 4 | New York Giants - YouTube

15 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

This man...