SportsWrath

Giants v Falcons game thread

Mr. P

2 minutes ago, CrazedDogs said:

Stupidity pirouetting in place doesn't help.

Defensive players seem to have picked up on that move.

But Hernedez blew his block, Herny was literally beside Barkleyy in the backfield when he was tackled.

He was trying to get out of the tackle.

I mean any other time sure he sometimes dances, but there's been three times now, Price twice and now Hernendez where defenders are hitting Barkley before he even has the ball lol

1 minute ago, BlueInCanada said:

But Hernedez blew his block, Herny was literally beside Barkleyy in the backfield when he was tackled.

I mean any other time sure he sometimes dances, but there's been three times now, Price twice and now Hernendez where defenders are hitting Barkley before he even has the ball lol

He needs to just hit those nonexistent holes. 

1 minute ago, BlueInCanada said:

Barkley is the kind of rb that compounds poor blocking rather than compensating for it 

This season so far. I never really felt like that before.

6 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Well if Getty is gone, it pretty much means Judge and CO, plus Jones, Barkley and others are gone as well.

This.

Let somebody new come in early, get what they can for the overrated/shit players on this team, and make a determination about the coaching staff.

This product is fucking terrible.