SportsWrath

Giants add LSU offensive analyst Russ Calloway.

BlueInCanada

Worked with Judge in 'Bama.

I'm starting to think Judge is putting Garrett on a pretty short leash.

Kitchens is assistant OC, we hired multiple guys to the offensive coaching staff, passing game coordinator, etc.

I'm willing to bet if going onto week 3 we look like an offense from the 1980s Judge kicks Garrett off the staff and let's Kitchens run the show. 

I'm starting to wonder if he has maybe too many guys.  10 coaches for the offense, 7 for the defense, 2 special team, 1 special projects (I don't want to know), and a chief of staff.

Guess you need a chief of staff if 20 guys are trying to talk to you.  Note the list doesn't include strength & conditioning, medical, etc., they may have fallen off the coaching staff web page.

3 hours ago, Tempest said:

I'm starting to wonder if he has maybe too many guys.  10 coaches for the offense, 7 for the defense, 2 special team, 1 special projects (I don't want to know), and a chief of staff.

Guess you need a chief of staff if 20 guys are trying to talk to you.  Note the list doesn't include strength & conditioning, medical, etc., they may have fallen off the coaching staff web page.

It seems to be the new trend in the NFL.

More coaches means more players get more time with the coaches. 

Also means more chance of a miscommunication or the blame game.

2 hours ago, CrazedDogs said:

Is eight wins dramatically different? Eight wins with a tougher schedule is about where this team is I think.

Still expecting 16 wins here! :D

Happy with 12 in year 2 of the coach Judge era.

Also I assume he's building a larger staff for two major reasons.

Both Garrett and Graham are all but gone this next offseason.

Graham is going to be HC some team and Garrett probably looks elsewhere as well. 

He brings all these guys in they get to spend a year in the NFL learning how to coach and game planning without the pressure of being the face of the offense or defense.