Jump to content
SportsWrath

I mean, c'mon


Sephiroth
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Iceman_NYG said:

The moment the ball bounced off - Im sure the first thought in everyone's minds was this - Philly score, Defense shits the bed, Offense shits the bed, Philly scores - Ball Game! Nothing else! Absolutely nothing else!

Losers lose, man. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My son went to bed when we were up by ten.  This morning I said, "on third down to keep a winning drive alive, somebody dropped a pass." 

"Evan Engram?"

"Yes!  Even Engram.  What do you think Philly did on the next series?"

"Drove right down the field and scored a TD after some dumb Giants penalties?"

"Correct!  But the Giants had a chance to win if they got into field goal range.  What happened?

"Daniel Jones turned the ball over?"

Seriously, even a 13 year old kid can predict what's going to happen with this team. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lots of giants fans blaming Evan Engram and the defense, but let's not forget about the pathetic offensive line on this giants team which continues to crush this team on a consistent basis. The offensive line is somehow worse than it was last year and the year before. Fire Dave Gettlemen.

Andrew Thomas in particular is a disaster.

Why isn't Joe Judge playing Matt Peart? Move Thomas over to the right and give Peart another chance at LT. He can't possibly be worse than Thomas at LT, and Thomas can't be any worse than Fleming at RT.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, mastershake said:

Lots of giants fans blaming Evan Engram and the defense, but let's not forget about the pathetic offensive line on this giants team which continues to crush this team on a consistent basis. The offensive line is somehow worse than it was last year and the year before. Fire Dave Gettlemen.

Andrew Thomas in particular is a disaster.

Why isn't Joe Judge playing Matt Peart? Move Thomas over to the right and give Peart another chance at LT. He can't possibly be worse than Thomas at LT, and Thomas can't be any worse than Fleming at RT.

Thomas is 6 games in to his NFL career...  with a limited at best training camp.   I am not against the idea of moving him to the right, but the guy needs to be on this line for the next 10 years

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, GorillaNJ said:

Thomas is 6 games in to his NFL career...  with a limited at best training camp.   I am not against the idea of moving him to the right, but the guy needs to be on this line for the next 10 years

Peart looked great at LT in his limited time there, while Thomas has been a disaster. All I'm saying is put Peart who is more athletic back in at LT, and Thomas (who is notably slower and less athletic) and RT; it seems like a more natural fit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

My son went to bed when we were up by ten.  This morning I said, "on third down to keep a winning drive alive, somebody dropped a pass." 

"Evan Engram?"

"Yes!  Even Engram.  What do you think Philly did on the next series?"

"Drove right down the field and scored a TD after some dumb Giants penalties?"

"Correct!  But the Giants had a chance to win if they got into field goal range.  What happened?

"Daniel Jones turned the ball over?"

Seriously, even a 13 year old kid can predict what's going to happen with this team. 

Wow.   I remember in the Dave Brown era... we went to a Giants preseason game against the Jets.    I can't tell you how many times I'd call the play before they snap the ball... I remember my friend trying to calm me down telling me to take it easy it's just a preseason game... our TE wore #86 and I said to him "If I'm here in the stands and can tell what the play is and where the ball will go, what do you think the opposing team is thinking?... look at this shit, this ball is going to #86 in the flat and he'll get tackled immediately"... boom they snap the ball quick throw to #86, catch, half a step, tackled... I was so livid I caught a migraine that day. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Herc said:

How is it possible to blow this many high draft picks on offensive linemen in a row?

If it makes you feel better, Thomas is grading out at a 58.6 and Ereck Flowers was a 36.6 at this point in his career. 

Small victories, right? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...