SportsWrath

i'm glad you people are happy

donovan4prez

since they left, you don't even have users on this section anymore.

i come here to bash the giants and i can't find anyone to listen

the mods need to beg the fab four for forgiveness so we can get things the way they were.......please start a petition asking them to come back

thanks for listening

the mods need to beg the fab four for forgiveness so we can get things the way they were.......please start a petition asking them to come back

thanks for listening

Their over at Giants message Boards.

This site has suffered for a few reasons:

1) your posts have declined in their value, cleverness, and quality

2) the people who were banned were among the worst kinds of posters: message board scum

3) there are other homes for sensible discussion and it becomes a nuisance to jump from one to another and so on

I wouldn't worry though, other sites will eventually be over-run with that same influence and then the good posters will be back.

Perhaps you should visit your own fan site(s) and determine why your team will be total shit this year...it's nearly a cetainty.

thanks for listening

We Giant fans are knowledgeable and true blue. That is why we refuse to talk with a jerk who roots for a team known far and wide as EGIRLS. :furious:

The Fab 4 for this forum are like steroids for this section. They enhance the discussion and posts in this section, but just in the wrong way. And when they leave the section, there is nothing left. Kind of like in baseball <_<

We'll be back though. Once there's something to talk about, we'll get going.

thanks for listening

Shut up

thanks for listening

HAHAHAHAHAH...

I'm listening...

**********BREAKING NEWS FROM LOCKHART**********

Apparently Sportswrath has made contact, but as of yet, the financial terms have not been agreed to by the FAB Four. It is hopeful for all Sportswrath raises it's initial offer or it will continue to be the dead space it now has become.

great news!!!!

pay them whatever it takes....believe me, it would be well worth it

tell them we'll even throw in the orifices of gspotter and relyoneli to sweeten the deal!!!

great news!!!!

tell them we'll even throw in the orifices of gspotter and relyoneli to sweeten the deal!!!

I rather 5 posts a day here, then 500 posts of "how fat William Joseph is", Plaxico and Shockey are "TO-lites", "We should've got Big Ben", and "Moss will suck" over and over and over again

great news!!!!

Perhaps a blood sacrifice would hasten their return. Let's try one. You get into your bathtub and cut the veins in your wrists. If that doesn't work, then there is no great loss to this mb and the world. :LMAO:

I never had a porb with them, just found it creepy that they needed to constantly pat each others back to feel secure. Be a man for christ sakes, not a closet homo. The only thing more disturbing is that these other men like donsalez are crying for them to be un-banned :cwy: Listen jerkys, they are not coming back. To be a pest on your own is one thing, but when you need three other dudes to troll your back is just ridiculous

I never had a porb with them, just found it creepy that they needed to constantly pat each others back to feel secure. Be a man for christ sakes, not a closet homo. The only thing more disturbing is that these other men like donsalez are crying for them to be un-banned :cwy: Listen jerkys, they are not coming back. To be a pest on your own is one thing, but when you need three other dudes to troll your back is just ridiculous

:rock: