SportsWrath

Yes, yes, yes.

Sephiroth

His best game in 2019 was against the Giants — but that could be said for a lot of offensive players around the league. :LMAO:

And no. No. No. The Giants are trying to get younger. We don't need some washed up 37 year old Cowboy. We have the picks and the cap space to get our own guy. Now, if he were to come on as the tight ends coach, that would be different. And for fuck's sake, they should get Eli for the QB coach position. 

23 minutes ago, BronxRik said:

And no. No. No. The Giants are trying to get younger. We don't need some washed up 37 year old Cowboy. We have the picks and the cap space to get our own guy. Now, if he were to come on as the tight ends coach, that would be different. And for fuck's sake, they should get Eli for the QB coach position. 

Eli said he has no desire to coach or be around the game.

I don't blame him, same thing with Peyton, would just make them want to play again.

And also I would have zero problem with Witten as the #2 TE, Ellison is more than likely gone to free up 6+ million in cap space and Engram is probably on IR by week 4. 

4 hours ago, BronxRik said:

I don't want him because I think he'll be productive for us. I want him so that he won't produce against us. 

40 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

I don't want him because I think he'll be productive for us. I want him so that he won't produce against us. 

Lol, ok, I get that. I just really hate the idea of turning the Giants into the PatriBoys. 

Just me being a retarded Cowboy hatin' giants fan. 

He had 63 catches last year for almost 600 yards. He probably didn’t prepare in the offseason the same way he normally would have either being he came on late. 

I think we can squeeze one to two more productive years out of him if he decides to play. He’d probably come pretty cheap too. I’d love to see Witten in blue. 

He is one of those all class kinda guys who even though you hate to play against him, he is very hard to hate as a person. 

If he didn’t play and only came to coach tight ends, that would be great too.