SportsWrath

Anybody catching your eye so far?

Sephiroth

I know the talk has been all about the QBs so far, but two guys I'd be ecstatic to see on the team are these two guys:

Quinnen Williams: Last year I posted about how I didn't think Quentin Nelson was an actual human being because he was so immensely strong. I feel the same way about this guy, but on defense. I've watched film of this guy pushing around 300lb linemen like they were tub toys. He's not the most agile in the world, but he does have very good straight ahead speed and interior linemen usually don't have to stop on a dime anyway. I think you can get Aaron Donald type production out of him and he'd look great either as a pass-rushing NT or at DE in a 3-4 defense.

Josh Allen - I originally watched some highlight-reel stuff of this guy and didn't see what the big deal was... every play was him flying untouched into the backfield... they were plays I could have made. I dug a little deeper and I think this kid could be along the lines of a Javon Kearse type. Very fast, fluid hips, able to dip and bend, strong hands to clasp onto ballcarriers. Uses his hands well to punch and disrupt at the line and disengage from blockers. Good change of direction and surprisingly decent in coverage. This kid has the length and size to play DE in a 4-3 but also the speed and flexibility to be a linebacker in a 3-4 alignment.

I realize it's unlikely that either of these guys will be there at 6, but if a few teams fall in love with Haskins and Murray, maybe we'll get lucky and one of the two falls in our laps.

That would be the best possible outcome. And don't forget Nick Bosa too, he's another guy that will go early.

Fingers crossed that we get leapfrogged on the QBs and other teams ahead draft for need and let one of those three guys slide....

I'm actually not high on Bosa. We've had enough injury problems to take a chance on a guy that missed almost the whole 2018 season.

yeah i meant he had no desire to play again for zero pay and risk injury that would harm his draft position.

Yeah I can't blame him, I think most of us would do the same thing, but I couldn't in good confidence draft him. His brother is constantly injured all the time too and the kid just missed basically his entire season with an injury.

This guy will be as good or better then Kittle...who was the best TE in the 17 draft .......and he plays with a bigger edge to him.

C. Wagon

Two years ago the list I wanted was:

Lamp

Cunningham

Perine

Kittle

Brantley

We ended up with:

Engram

Tomlinson

Webb

Gallman

Moss

Honestly, while we hit on a few of those players, I'd rather we had drafted the guys I wanted.

They seem high on Jonah Williams, who was outperformed on the bench press by a couple RBs, so I dont know how I feel about that.

Greg little seems like a better fit for what we are trying build here

They seem high on Jonah Williams, who was outperformed on the bench press by a couple RBs, so I dont know how I feel about that.

what did he get, like 23 reps? Not a deal breaker, but for a shorter tackle I wanted to see him put it up more like 30 times.

Oh and Q Williams, but some freak miracle chance this kid isnt taken inside the top 5.

The Giants should draft him, or take the trade from some team trying to get him so they end up paying a literal kings ransom of picks.

He looks like Donald, except twice the size and stronger.

what did he get, like 23 reps? Not a deal breaker, but for a shorter tackle I wanted to see him put it up more like 30 times.

Yeah I think 23. Saquon hammered out something like 29.

Ha!

I hear Lock has been the star of the QBs ever since.

Pass on Haskins... Showed up to combine fat and slow. Over 5 in the 40, he's slower than freakin Eli!

He was never a runner.

Haskins probably had the best combine of all the QBs from a passing standpoint, which is what he is a pocket QB.

He was never a runner.

Haskins probably had the best combine of all the QBs from a passing standpoint, which is what he is a pocket QB.

I knew he wasn't a runner.... I didn't know he was going to slack off leading up to the combine & draft.

I don't think he's naturally a 5+ second 40 guy.... he looked better than that scrambling back in college.... its the work ethic that concerns me, not that he ran a 5 sec 40.