SportsWrath

Tom Quinn

Steitzenhaus

This has to be it, right? I don't like saying someone should lose their job they're people just like us but it's past time. Special teams has never been a strength and the roster is table scraps but three blocked kicks in a game can't happen when you actually show up against a good team and that winds up being the difference. I'm tired of watching other teams find kickers off the street that blast 50 yard field goals where anything over 45 for the Giants I have no confidence. We haven't had a punter worth a damn since Feagles and the return game has never been good. I know a lot of that falls at the feet of Reese but if we're making wholesale changes please make sure he leaves too.

Also Gould is killing it in sf. Hes made like 19in a row or something. But we let him go for this bum rosas. Even if this year wasnt a disaster and we were a good healthy team (as expected) this kid wouldve been missing big kick after big kick for us

I don't expect the Giants to field a great special teams unit when many of those players are linebackers and offensive linemen; two units we have average/below average talent.

Rosas is a good example of why teams try and stick with older veteran kickers over rookies. Zach DeOssie is done after the 2018 season. Brad Wing is fine as long as you don't ask him to directional punt. So time to get a directional punter or stop asking him to do it.

I don't expect the Giants to field a great special teams unit when many of those players are linebackers and offensive linemen; two units we have average/below average talent.

Rosas is a good example of why teams try and stick with older veteran kickers over rookies. Zach DeOssie is done after the 2018 season. Brad Wing is fine as long as you don't ask him to directional punt. So time to get a directional punter or stop asking him to do it.

i think he sucks in all directions

You know, back in the 70s when we sucked like this we always had Dave Jennings, one of the best punters in the league. He was so good that the fans often cheered for him on 3rd down. He was our lone representative for the pro bowl for many years. Now even our punter sucks.