SportsWrath

Elliot suspension reinstated

Lughead

Yes I know, white people can't have objective opinions or observational skills. I've talked to plenty of black MEN who think your argument is horseshit.

Ah I see.

The whole "I talked to some people who said otherwise so it isnt true and has never happened in the history of ever"

Ah I see.

The whole "I talked to some people who said otherwise so it isnt true and has never happened in the history of ever"

It has happened in history.

It is not a modern day issue, those who think it is are being manipulated by liars and bottomfeeders.

I think it's highly offensive to assume someone's race because of an opinion, and to immediately say I'm disillusioned. But when I say I've personally had conversations with black men who think that there is not an actual crisis of injustice here...that's also not a valid argument for some reason.

I think youre missing a large part of the picture, Jim. The racial inequality exists in our societal makeup. And I think its quite humorous that you ostensibly espouse that American Dream bullshit and youre in here talking about your observational skills and horseshit. I think thats called irony.

Countries and social classes arent built over night nor in a vacuum, just because. And if youre in here denying that history hasnt played a integral role in the status of minorities in this country, Id point out that is actually a LACK of critical thinking skills.

I know this because I can read, research, and critically think.

And so far you've said, nor referenced anything you've read or thought about to show otherwise on the subject.

Once again my whole "I've talked to a few people therefor it's not happening anywhere ever in the history of anything"

The only thing you've said if "Everyone wake up and stop being sheep because I know the truth because I talked to some people"

Ok, well you guys can continue to be wrong and that's fine, your choice. Personally I don't like it when smoke is constantly blown up my ass but whatever. It's awesome talking to black MEN who choose not to, though, and see the race baiting victims as what they are...either pussies who won't take control over their own life or those being manipulated by people who want to keep them thinking one way, like they are still on the plantation.

Countries and social classes arent built over night nor in a vacuum, just because. And if youre in here denying that history hasnt played a integral role in the status of minorities in this country, Id point out that is actually a LACK of critical thinking skills.

It has, yet so many have overcome that even by the 80's, yet here we are nearly 40 years later.

Ok, well you guys can continue to be wrong and that's fine, your choice. Personally I don't like it when smoke is constantly blown up my ass but whatever. It's awesome talking to black MEN who choose not to, though, and see the race baiting victims as what they are...either pussies who won't take control over their own life or those being manipulated by people who want to keep them thinking one way, like they are still on the plantation.

So you agree then there is racial inequalities.

I think it's highly offensive to assume someone's race because of an opinion, and to immediately say I'm disillusioned. But when I say I've personally had conversations with black men who think that there is not an actual crisis of injustice here...that's also not a valid argument for some reason.

It was a joke, Jim. I already knew you are white!

And.... wrong forum, bro.