SportsWrath

Wacky For Macky

BlueInCanada

Cowher just realized he didnt have the balls to coach or rock a mustach anymore.

He's the type of guy who would fit in with GD and doesnt deserve to coach the game of football again, only talk about it.

You are incorrect. Of course, I don't expect you to pay close attention since you're too busy watching "Terrence and Phillip" reruns and drinking maple syrup.

Cowher has correctly noted that Jerry Reese is incompetent. He's merely biding his time until John Mara realizes it too, and then his master plan is to swoop in after consecutive 4-12 seasons, rescuing the franchise by taking control of both coaching and personnel. He's like Emperor Palpatine, but his head doesn't look like a giant, wrinkled penile glans.

f9ac2d3b9c9346828379c78844d01f92.jpg

Mac is gonna make you all forget about TC.

Two SB world trophies? Just wait and see what Mac is gonna bring this franchise.

Especially now since he wont have to worry about managing a game clock or calling a coherent offensive drive with Philibin taking over the OC job. He'll have more time to worry about things like "How do I control that loose cannon OBJ?", "How many RBs will I start on gameday? 6 or 7?", "How many last minute drives can we top from last season?".

The man will answer all of these questions.

What the hell is a Super bowl WORLD trophy ?

Giants' Ben McAdoo pays tribute to Tom Coughlin
  • 0ap3000000408080.jpg
  • print.png
    g-plus.png
    fb-like.png
    share-button.png
  • By Conor Orr
  • Around The NFL Writer
  • Published: Jan. 15, 2016 at 11:54 a.m.
  • Updated: Jan. 15, 2016 at 12:22 p.m.

New Giants head coach Ben McAdoo is determined to be his own coach, but that doesn't mean he won't pay tribute to the legend who stepped down to make it happen.

When McAdoo first arrived, Tom Coughlin told him "don't mess with the clocks," which meant don't change Coughlin's policy of running everything five minutes ahead of schedule. McAdoo did not show up five minutes early for his introductory news conference, but he did vow to keep Coughlin's wish intact.

"We're going to stick with that," McAdoo said on Friday, the day he was formally introduced as head coach. "That's TC time, and that's a part of Giants culture now."

McAdoo, who signed a four-year deal, said he would welcome Coughlin's return to the facility should he accept owner John Mara's offer to join the club in an advisory role.

McAdoo's speech centered around bringing a fifth Super Bowlchampionship to the Giants. Coughlin did it twice in a decade, which made taking the reigns quite difficult for a young coordinator. But McAdoo doesn't see it that way -- at least not yet.

"I hold myself to a very high standard," McAdoo said. "I'm my biggest critic. Every night I take pride in looking myself in the mirror, and knowing I did my best to get the job done."

He added: "I like the pressure. This is e."

He's right, although the Giants have been high on McAdoo ever since they lured him from Green Bay. During the coordinator search in 2014, the team was deciding between Mike Sullivan, now McAdoo's offensive coordinator, and McAdoo. McAdoo also had offers from the Dolphins andRavens. But the idea that likely cemented the move was the possibility that he could one day take Coughlin's job when the time was right. The Giants always did their best to dodge any reference to a coach-in-waiting, but people inside the building thought of him as a young Andy Reid from day one.

McAdoo's news conference lacked panache, but that's fine by Giants standards. He outlined his plan and would not comment on supposed changes to the staff. According to NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport, that will include retaining Steve Spagnuolo as defensive coordinator. Joe Philbin is expected to be the team's quarterbacks coach and potentially an assistant head coach, according to Rapoport.

What McAdoo managed to do was peacefully bridge the gap. That's step one in a long grind for one of the most visible men in football.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000623045/article/giants-ben-mcadoo-pays-tribute-to-tom-coughlin

looking forward to hearing that after a three game losing streak.

You know it will be brought up if we don't get things going quick.

He means nothing if we dont get any players

yep, look at the last two years.......they just can't get any continuity going having to plug in new people all the time. I'll say Couhlin did a damn good gob of getting the most of what he had too.