SportsWrath

A Post

Mr. P

Eli has his longest streak to start the year without an interception. I think he opened this game 7-7. He's now 12 all-time in passing td's. He should be top ten by the end of the year. and 14th all-time in passing yards.

Nobody has had more yds or td's than Beckham in their first 15 games played. and since he made his debut nobody has more td's than him.

Prince is the man, always loved him. I hope we lock him up long term.

Dwayne Harris continues to show why the Giants signed him, and Brad Wing seems well worth a 7th round pick to me.

Donnell is hilarious, I don't know what that somersault move was, but it was hilarious. http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/09/giants-te-larry-donnell-picks-up-no-extra-yards-with-totally-useless-front-flip

I would like to see us use a fullback more (and not just as a DT), and get Vereen more involved like last week.

I'm pleased.

It's only week 3 and I feel like we haven't seen the punts being downed near the 1 yard line deal this many times since we had Feagles, and it's always Harris down there doing it.

Yeah he fucked up that punt return last night, but our returns have been better this year than I can remember too.

It's only week 3 and I feel like we haven't seen the punts being downed near the 1 yard line deal this many times since we had Feagles, and it's always Harris down there doing it.

Yeah he fucked up that punt return last night, but our returns have been better this year than I can remember too.

That's not because of Harris...

tumblr_lde19k3ByM1qzgjfco1_500.gif

Harris also nearly lost a punt return, and looked pretty fucking useless as the slot receiver. I'm not sold on the guy at all yet.

I was going to say the same thing ... I have seen nothing out of Harris so far that makes me think he is any good ... hopefully that will change

My surprise player is Merriweather ...he is playing far better than I thought he would

I was going to say the same thing ... I have seen nothing out of Harris so far that makes me think he is any good ... hopefully that will change

My surprise player is Merriweather ...he is playing far better than I thought he would

He wiffed on another tackle last night though. He's a definite positive in coverage but I'm lost as to how a guy of his experience can't learn to tackle.

Heh, I don't know how all of us can have such varied opinions on Harris. I think he's a good player.

Merriweather is one of my least favorite players in the NFL ever, so I am very disappointed to see him on the Giants. But he's playing far better than I thought he would.

Heh, I don't know how all of us can have such varied opinions on Harris. I think he's a good player.

Merriweather is one of my least favorite players in the NFL ever, so I am very disappointed to see him on the Giants. But he's playing far better than I thought he would.

I think it goes to show you how crazy these first 3 games have been. SO much shit going on everyone has varying opinions of all the players with the exception of a few.

Harris is the best return guy we've had in a long time. The guy knows how to pick holes and make people miss. And eventually, as he learns the system better, I think he'll contribute offensively, too. McAdoo will figure out ways to get him the ball in space and design some plays to take advantage of his elusiveness.

Harris is the best return guy we've had in a long time. The guy knows how to pick holes and make people miss. And eventually, as he learns the system better, I think he'll contribute offensively, too. McAdoo will figure out ways to get him the ball in space and design some plays to take advantage of his elusiveness.

That's how I see it too. One muffed punt, not the end of a career. I see lots of promise from Harris.

He muffed the punt trying to get a running start and avoid a couple gunners bearing down on him. Probably should have been calling fair catch but I can't fault the guy for trying to make a play. Still, I think we were up 12-0 at that point, you're better safe than sorry. Get the ball safely into the offense's hands. No harm, though, Darkwa recovered.